Occasional Contributor

Need Help Ladies.Remember Mary Beth's Bow Ring 14k??

I am trying to locate the 14k bow ring that was the "Mary Beth Roe" ring that she sold years ago on QVC. It was a petite 14k dimensional bow ring. My niece had this ring as a mother daughter ring and lost it at college and is beside herself so...her dear aunt is on the hunt for a replacement. If any of my QVC ladies know of someone that may have one available for sale please let me know. I have already checked the Bay with no luck. Thank you so much!

Trusted Contributor

Re: Need Help Ladies.Remember Mary Beth's Bow Ring 14k??

Do you mean J01267, 14K diamonique bow ring:

Diamonique Bow Design Ring 14K White Gold

If so, there is one listed bayside (not my listing), size 7.25.

HTH

Occasional Contributor

Thank you.. I wish I knew how to post a picture would be helpful. That is a beautiful ring hers was just plain gold it wasn't a very bold ring. Thank you for posting I appreciate it.

Respected Contributor

Good luck in finding, it was really pretty.

Contributor

I MAY have this ring, but not positive. It is a size 4, all gold, $43 on the Q. Perfect condition. A picture would help if you could find someone to post one. I have never posted a picture, or I would do it myself for you. Let me know.

Occasional Contributor

Thank you garl and pretty pitty I believe it was a size 6 and I do have a picture just at a loss how to post it.

Super Contributor

I think I own the ring you're referring to. 14k gold, in the shape of a bow. Bought it many years ago on QVC. Very simple, I wear it often. Sorry about the loss of it :-(. Try searching eBay for gold bow ring and see if anything comes up.

PS - I think it came in a very cute box. Might have even been wooden, or in the shape of a heart or something.

Occasional Contributor

Thank you Happy Elizabeth. yes it is a very sweet pretty ring.

Respected Contributor

I have this ring and LOVE it. Perfectly petite, I always get compliments on it. I hope you can find it, Ebay is the best best.

Frequent Contributor

I have a delicate gold bow ring from way back, too. I believe mine is a size 7. I do not keep my ring boxes. Let me know if I can be of help.