Occasional Contributor

Re: Need Help Ladies.Remember Mary Beth's Bow Ring 14k??

On 4/26/2014 pretty pitty said:

caseyqvc, I believe this is the ring you are looking for. I think Marybeth wore it and she gave one to her childhood friend to wear also. Let me know if I can help you. I'm going to check my jewelry box just to make sure I still have it. I checked and I do have it.

Yes, size 6 or 7 will work. Would love to communicate further I think that is the one.

Respected Contributor

search diamonique bow ring. 20 come up on the bay.

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

On 4/27/2014 esmeraldagooch said:

search diamonique bow ring. 20 come up on the bay.

Yes, but this is a plain solid gold bow ring, very sweet and simple. Thank you esmeraldagooch.

Respected Contributor

My SIL has it. I hope you find the one you want in the color you require.

Super Contributor

It's been gone for a long time, but I wish you well in finding one. It was a lovely ring !!!

Honored Contributor

caseyqvc, I don't think QVC allows use of these forums for buying and selling, but I did a quick search on eBay and immediately found a ring that unfortunately sold about a month ago.

Here's the link, so you can see if it's the one you want. I'm betting if you start looking on some sites such as Etsy, eBay, Ruby Lane, etc., you'll find one for sale.

Solid 14K Yellow Gold "MaryBeth Roe" QVC Bow Ring size 7 (sold for $132.50)

Link goes to: http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Solid-14K-Yellow-Gold-MaryBeth-Roe-QVC-Bow-Ring-size-7-/221396832576

Best of luck in your search!Smile

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Respected Contributor

I only remember a Diamonique bow ring Mary Beth had, not the plain gold one.

Super Contributor

"QVC Community Standards for Participation ---- QVC.com

Do not post any Personally Identifiable Information including, but not exclusive to, first or last names, address, telephone number, email address, social security number, QVC account number, or birthday.

Use of these public areas for commercial purposes is prohibited. Do not use any Community features (including, but not limited to, video, forums, reviews, images, and profiles) to solicit funds, advertise, or solicit goods or services, or post third-party promotional material. Only use these public areas and Community features for non-commercial purposes.

The QVC members who participate in our Community features are solely responsible for their conduct there and for the content of their postings. QVC does not and cannot review everything that occurs and is not responsible for the content of the postings. We reserve the right in our discretion to delete postings or threads that we deem in violation of these guidelines or otherwise unacceptable to us. We further reserve the right in our discretion to suspend or remove the privileges of users who violate these guidelines and to report such individuals to the appropriate authorities."

Honored Contributor

I remember the plain bow ring and one with a stone. It was many years ago, but I liked it because it was petite. Hope you can find what you are looking for.

Esteemed Contributor

I have been wearing this for years. It is still beautiful. I do not have the pack slip any longer and do not remember what year I brought it.