Honored Contributor

Need Advice on JAI - J362422

I don't have any JAI, but I really like this beaded necklace. I'm trying to decide what size. I will wear it both alone and with an enhancer once in a while. I'm debating between the 18" and the 36", which I can double. Do you think it would look OK doubled with an enhancer on it? I do wear my Southwestern torsades with enhancers on them, and of course they are more than just doubled! The 18" can be extended two inches too. What would you do? TIA!

Valued Contributor

Re: Need Advice on JAI - J362422

@beach-mom wrote:

I don't have any JAI, but I really like this beaded necklace. I'm trying to decide what size. I will wear it both alone and with an enhancer once in a while. I'm debating between the 18" and the 36", which I can double. Do you think it would look OK doubled with an enhancer on it? I do wear my Southwestern torsades with enhancers on them, and of course they are more than just doubled! The 18" can be extended two inches too. What would you do? TIA!

@beach-mom Go for the 36" you won't regret it.  And it will look awesome with an enhancer.

Honored Contributor

Thanks @Snowhite714 - I took your advice, and I'm sure I'll love it! Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Go for the 36 inch.  Or you could go crazy and go for the 72 inch.  I have my eye on both.  I like the longer lengths because they are more versatile.  You can double them and wear with pendants.  I like to double or triple them up and stagger the way they lay.  I have the JAI 72 inch rounded box chain and really like to change the way I wear it every time.

Esteemed Contributor

I have several JAI pieces and the quality is great!  I think you made the right choice by going for the longer length, usually the southwestern enhancers have large enough bails so it will fit with it doubled.

Honored Contributor

just picked up the 72 inch in the labradorite last night.

love that i can double or triple it.

would love all three choices!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein