Need A Diamoniqe Stone Replaced

Hi!  I have a beautiful Diamonqe ring that I purchased from you approximately 25 years ago.  The Diamoniqe stone unfortunately needs to be replaced - it's dulled and scratched with time.  It is one of my absolute favorites to wear and I still get many comments about how beautiful it is.  It is a 1carat stone in a beautiful old-fashioned setting.  How do I go about getting the stone relaced?  Thank you!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Need A Diamoniqe Stone Replaced

Suggest you write an email to QVC and have them forward it to Erin Mosley who represents Diamonique. She should be able to respond to your question or have someone get in touch with you. No one at QVC reads these Forums to answer your question. 

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Respected Contributor

@Rene714 wrote:

Hi!  I have a beautiful Diamonqe ring that I purchased from you approximately 25 years ago.  The Diamoniqe stone unfortunately needs to be replaced - it's dulled and scratched with time.  It is one of my absolute favorites to wear and I still get many comments about how beautiful it is.  It is a 1carat stone in a beautiful old-fashioned setting.  How do I go about getting the stone relaced?  Thank you!

Try posting this under Customer Care. They are very responsive.

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Honored Contributor

Welcome @Rene714 

Please email QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com. They will be able to assist you.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

Unless policiy has changed when I had a similar need I was told that unless I had the receipt, the warantee would not be honored.  Since so much time had lapsed, I did not have the receipt nor could CS track it back.   Perhaps it is different now.  Good luck!

Honored Contributor

I went to put in my 1.5 diamonique studs in this morning and one of the stones was missing.  Wore them yesterday and it was there.  No telling where it fell out.  I have had these earrings at least 15 years so well worth the $$.  I have not ordered a thing from the Q. since 2011 so I guess I will break my streak.  They did last a good long time so I hope the next pair does as well.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Valued Contributor

@tessam you're correct.  Unless you have the receipt, you are on your own.  I have a 4.9 carat marquis in 14kt with marquis stones waterfalling on each side of center stone.  Center stone is still beautiful, but 4 side stones fell out.  It is at least 22 years old.  QVC's records don't go back that far and I didn't have my receipt.  My jeweler was able to repair.

Super Contributor

While I understand proof of purchase, this is a brand only sold on QVC.  I'm good at saving receipts but how many folks keep receipts in excess of a few years old?  A shame really/

Respected Contributor

I agree about needing a receipt. I lost a stone in one of my Diamonique earrings and the first thing they asked was the order number. Luckily, my earrings were less than a year old and still in their system.

Valued Contributor

@tessam My ring had the Diamonique stamp on the band but CS said I could have got it on Ebay.  And I don't keep receipts over 15 years.  They should really stress that you need your receipt if you have any problem with Diamonique or the warranty means nothing.