Occasional Contributor

What is the item number for the necklace Amy Strand and a couple of models were wearing yesterday Monday pm. It was a longer length, never saw a close up or on presentation list??

Respected Contributor

@kmd5 you might want to ask this question in Customer Care.  Or you can search "tassel necklace" and you may find what you're looking for there, if it's a QVC item

New Contributor

I have searched QVC for that necklace too!  I saw it when presented several months ago.  I believe it's by C Wonder and it was called the Vertical Bar Necklace.  It came in 3 colors, silver, goldtone and rose gold.  It was a great price at less than $30.00.  I had it in my cart but I guess I forgot to order.  I found it later but only in the rose gold.  I was hoping to let QVC know I want to be notified if it ever returns!  It looks really impressive when I've seen it worn on air lateley. I would really like to order one for myself, and my sister!

Occasional Contributor

Thank you, I did they came up with no answer.

Occasional Contributor

Maybe it will be on tomorrow morning on the C Wonder show??

Valued Contributor

Are you referencing the Stella and Dot gold tone Rebel pendant/necklace.  It was sold on QVC, but it is now out of stock and no longer shows up.  I think you might be able to buy it from the S&D website.  Maybe QVC will bring it back?  Amazon sells a less expensive knock off of this necklace.

Occasional Contributor

Thank you, yes that looks like it. Found on their website and Amazon. 

Contributor

I asked Amy 3 times on her FB page and never got an answer..it's a beautiful necklace! Very impressive looking at least on TV.