Respected Contributor

Didn't she have a Diamonique line on QVC?  I think I have one of her rings.

Honored Contributor

@makena wrote:

She did have a line on QVC, but I don't think she used Diamonique in her pieces.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

@Nicknack wrote:

@makena wrote:

She did have a line on QVC, but I don't think she used Diamonique in her pieces.

She has beautiful pieces on EVINE, genuine gem stones.  I have the Peace and Love watch with the different straps.  It is my go to watch.  Did not think I would use the different straps but I do.  She has a couple of citrine rings that are gorgeous.Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I googled "Nancy Davis Diamonique Ring" and quite a few popped up.

Nancy Davis Diamonique Sterling SimulatedCanary & Sapphire Ring

Nancy Davis Diamonique Sterling Peace and Love Pendant w/Chain

Nancy Davis Diamonique  Sterling 3-stone Asscher Cut Ring

No longer available, of course, but I wasn't imaging it.  The one I still have is a small solitare but what I liked about it at the time was that on both sides of the gallery it had a tiny green heart.

Honored Contributor

@makena wrote:

I googled "Nancy Davis Diamonique Ring" and quite a few popped up.

Nancy Davis Diamonique Sterling SimulatedCanary & Sapphire Ring

Nancy Davis Diamonique Sterling Peace and Love Pendant w/Chain

Nancy Davis Diamonique  Sterling 3-stone Asscher Cut Ring

No longer available, of course, but I wasn't imaging it.  The one I still have is a small solitare but what I liked about it at the time was that on both sides of the gallery it had a tiny green heart.

I stand corrected on that then.  I remembered that I liked some of her pieces but didn't remember her using Diamonique.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@Nicknack wrote:

@makena wrote:

She has beautiful pieces on EVINE, genuine gem stones.  I have the Peace and Love watch with the different straps.  It is my go to watch.  Did not think I would use the different straps but I do.  She has a couple of citrine rings that are gorgeous.Smiley Happy

@sunshine 919

They have had this on special the last few days but the reviews from 2 years ago are keeping me from ordering.  So many people said the leather straps are not good.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@Nicknack wrote:

@makena wrote:

@sunshine 919

They have had this on special the last few days but the reviews from 2 years ago are keeping me from ordering.  So many people said the leather straps are not good.

The leather straps are stiff at first then the more you wear them they soften up.  I have had no issues with mine.  I really love the shape of the Invicta baby lupah.  The numbers are so easy to read.  I love Peace and Love logo on the watch as well.