Esteemed Contributor

Re: Name a piece of unworn QVC jewelry

Diamonique.  Mine was all set in gold but the stones clouded easily so I sold the gold.

Honored Contributor

What I did not like or wear....I sold....appreciated the cash, but of course lost money in the deal.

Honored Contributor

44648BDE-4FAA-4F49-9800-0AE435165F4D.jpeg
@LyndaGee wrote:

They used to sell some Ross-Simon jewelry here.  I have a pair of Citrine and turquoise dangle earrings.  Kinda fancy for every day use.

@LyndaGee  Are these the earrings you are talking about?  I bought them YEARS ago....beautiful...14 kt gold....and also never wear them🤔. ( sorry in the picture they upside down)

Esteemed Contributor

Three Vicence watches. Two in 14K yellow gold and one in 14K white gold. Thought when I purchased them they were really 14K. My jeweler sighed and told me, "Just the case is 14K with a stainless back." (Didn't have the nerve to admit that I had purchased three of them!) Wore them when working, but the inexpensive leather straps didn't last long at all. Eventually, the jewelers realized they were replacing a lot of leather straps on various watches with the Vicence name (which they do not sell)! What a rip-off.  

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Honored Contributor

@Nonametoday wrote:

@Thebig I wrote:

Do you have anything stashed that you havent worn, but want to wear, but you are waiting to wear? It must be a QVC piece. I will tell you mine if you tell me yours!

@Thebig I   Can it be a piece by a designer that was sold by QVC, which I purchased from QVC?  If so, I have several Judith Ripka pieces that I have never worn.  I bought them back when Lisa Robertson was hosting the JR shows and have never worn them.  Not sure why I even bought them.  Very expensive bracelets, rings, earrings.

@Nonametoday . Same here.  You aren't the only one to buy JR pieces and have them sit.  I don't know what I was thinking when I purchased them may years ago.

Respected Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:
44648BDE-4FAA-4F49-9800-0AE435165F4D.jpeg
@LyndaGee wrote:

They used to sell some Ross-Simon jewelry here.  I have a pair of Citrine and turquoise dangle earrings.  Kinda fancy for every day use.

@LyndaGee  Are these the earrings you are talking about?  I bought them YEARS ago....beautiful...14 kt gold....and also never wear them🤔. ( sorry in the picture they upside down)

Yes !!!!!!!

Occasional Contributor

Do you remember when Morgan Fairchild had a jewelry collection on QVC? I bought a bracelet and a ring I thought were glamorous at the time ... never wore them. The bracelet has a heart shaped diamonique heart. And, if I remember correctly the ring is called One Night Only.

20181207_210745.jpg

20181221_203328.jpg

Respected Contributor

I just cleaned out my jewelry box & sold $175.  Most  from QVC, most from Carolyn Pollack, MOST never worn.

Esteemed Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@Thebig I wrote:

Do you have anything stashed that you havent worn, but want to wear, but you are waiting to wear? It must be a QVC piece. I will tell you mine if you tell me yours!

@Thebig I  I purchased a bracelet from Judith Ripka a few years ago...I think it was called a rolling Diamonique tennis bracelet. Every time I put it on to wear it, it looked too delicate, not “me”. I kept it thinking maybe layered w/ other bracelets, I could make it work. I learned if something just isn’t a knock out as soon as you open the box, send it back. 

@Shanus- I agree! I have several jewelry items from QVC that I've never worn, including two Judith Ripka pieces. I bought a ring in gold and the matching necklace, but in silver. How smart was that? DUH. I've never worn either of them. Both are diamonique. The gold ring looks like fake gold. Over the summer I had my engagement diamond reset in a stunning setting with more diamonds. I wouldn't want to wear that Ripka ring at the same time as my real ring.  So I doubt if I'll ever be wearing the Ripka ring. And the necklace I'll probably wear at some time, but it was stupid to buy it in silver. So that was two mistakes!

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Honored Contributor

I bought that Coco Chanel paper clip necklace they sold from the JK line and have never worn that. I also have a beautiful carved jade bead necklace, from years ago when Yim Tom brought jade to the Q, that I never wore.