Valued Contributor

Re: NOT disappointed in Gem Day

[ Edited ]

Another person that if the actual rainboow bracelet was going to look as good in-person as in your picture I might be tempted to buy but most of the pictures I have seen show the tanzinite and apatite as so light in color they aren't worth the $249 price.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Watching off and on. Every time I see something i want, I read the reviews and/or go shopping in my own jewelry boxes. This has prevented the impulse buys that I'm prone to. 😬 

having said this, I have a weird fascination with that Affinity initial pendant. Part of me kind of likes it. But it looks disproportionately large for the chain. What do you 🤔 think??

Harmonize the World
Respected Contributor

I bought the cushion cut London Blue topaz ring. I really don't need this but it is so pretty I couldn't resist. 

Honored Contributor

I don't really  buy QVC jewelry anymore, I can do better at ShopLC and JTV.  I actually didn't know it was Gem Day, I didn't click on QVC all day.  Under normal circumstances, I'd at least look at some of it but I bought a pink diamond pendant to coordinate with the pink diamond ring hubby gave me a couple of years ago.  No new jewelry for me until the end of April when I pay off the stretch pays.    

Trusted Contributor

@fairydogmother wrote:

Watching off and on. Every time I see something i want, I read the reviews and/or go shopping in my own jewelry boxes. This has prevented the impulse buys that I'm prone to. 😬 

having said this, I have a weird fascination with that Affinity initial pendant. Part of me kind of likes it. But it looks disproportionately large for the chain. What do you 🤔 think??

@fairydogmother   The initial pendant is 2" so it is definitely a large statement piece.  Most initial pendants I've seen are usually around 1/2" so this really stands out.  If you buy it I hope you wear it in good health! Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Not a fan of the tanzanite bracelet. The color is very pale, poor quality stones. 
So glad I bought my Tanzanite ring in the 90's. 

Super Contributor

it is funny, I keep looking at that initial too. So big.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

I am happy to see Gem day. I completely missed December show, and the treats Peyton brought then. I missed so many treasures.

Peyton is great as usual, I am excitied to read the reviws, and see the offerings. Most items in vault discovery are crazy expensive. I am glad they offer some silver pieces and earrings, rings option.I wish guy with a camera could!!! focus on peridot. he did not focus once on earrings. His camera kept wondering around, not focused, not on peridot ring, not on earrings, it is the only disappointment I got. I think TSV is a great offering, although I could not pick anything out of choices. The multicolor bracelet was the most interesting, but it is so many colors together! Fire opal pieces seem to be graduated in colors. I a, not sure what to think about it. I don't think it was intentional.

Regular Contributor

I enjoyed Gem Day as well.  Saw Hiddenite, which I've only seen on JTV before.  They had lots of different stones and jewelry and I enjoyed.  Didn't buy because I'm working from home and I have plenty already.

Honored Contributor

I looked online but didn't watch at all.  I didn't see anything that interested me.  I can't wear silver because it makes my skin sore and bleed.