Honored Contributor

During the big sale, I noticed racks of Nordstrom’s own CZ jewelry set in sterling silver. It looks clear, facets well cut and  I purchased a few pieces to compare w/ Diamonique. Nordstrom has a wonderful return policy (keeping box w/ Nordstrom sticker & sale’s slip), but my friend has been purchasing this line for years with no incidents. 

She wears it when traveling and leaves her diamonds home...just as I do. If you’ve been disappointed w/ Diamonique’s designs , please check it out. 

Esteemed Contributor

Absolutely! I love the Nordstrom brand CZ jewelry as well. I've purchased a few pieces and they're gorgeous! They have a beautiful sparkle and are very classic designs. 

Honored Contributor

I have been disappointed in Diamonique styles now...will check out the Nordstrom’s styles!

Respected Contributor

I have a pair of the Nordstrom CZ studs, and while the stones are beautiful, the gold tone finish is a miss.  It's very brassy looking. I don't like/won't wear white metal, so for "travel" jewelry, I stick to my Moissanite or Strontium Titanate pieces set in gold. 

~The more someone needs to brag about how wonderful, special, successful, wealthy or important they are, the greater the likelihood that it isn't true. ~

Honored Contributor

Re: NORDSTROM CZ JEWELRY

[ Edited ]

I don't wear rings but I wear earrings. I have an embarrassingly large collection of them. Just recently I discovered Lustro Stella, a premium CZ brand of jewelry sold on ShopLC. The stones used in that line are so sparkly. They sparkle almost as much as a Moiss or stontium T. I had to buy one piece just to see it for myself and since then I have bought several other pairs of earrings. Very nice quality sterling with a rhodium finish to keep it tarnish resistant. I've got these 1/2-inch diameter 'knot' studs in my cart right now...still thinking about it...

3410003.jpg

Honored Contributor

My days of buying CZ jewelry are behind me.  That's not to say that I don't own it, love it and appreciate it.  I think the fact that I bought so much Dmq, Absolute and Bella Luce years ago and I still have it and it all still looks amazing and still sparkles and shines is a testament to the quality of shopping channel CZ.   They always used the highet grade CZ.  I can't speak for now because I don't watch CZ presentations.   Some of the pieces I have are in 14k gold, I know Bella still comes in real gold, I don't know about the other two.  The big designers have indeed jumped on the CZ bandwagon.  Enjoy your new jewelry.  

Trusted Contributor

@Shanus 

Add me to the list of people who own far too many pieces of CZ jewelry...and I bought MORE at the Anniversary sale last week! (I also own pounds and pounds of Diamonique.)

I love the Nadri line they carry and own so much of it. The stones are clear and the designs are clean and modern.

Enjoy your new sparkly things! Heart

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

I don't wear rings but I wear earrings. I have an embarrassingly large collection of them. Just recently I discovered Lustro Stella, a premium CZ brand of jewelry sold on ShopLC. The stones used in that line are so sparkly. They sparkle almost as much as a Moiss or stontium T. I had to buy one piece just to see it for myself and since then I have bought several other pairs of earrings. Very nice quality sterling with a rhodium finish to keep it tarnish resistant. I've got these 1/2-inch diameter 'knot' studs in my cart right now...still thinking about it...

3410003.jpg

Those are beautiful earrings @SilleeMee. Great taste!

Honored Contributor

Thanks @Shanus . I have a thing for knots...! Woman LOL Nuts for knots... Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

Thanks @Shanus . I have a thing for knots...! Woman LOL Nuts for knots... Woman Very Happy

@SilleeMee   I have several pr. of love knot earrings, too....tri-color gold pr., solid gold pr. and a very tiny gold pr. I recently found that my Mom purchased for me when I had my ears pierced at 4 yrs. old. I’m giving those to my 10 yr. old GD, the younger one doesn’t have pierced ears yet.