Super Contributor

Re: NEW LONDON BLUE TOPAZ CUFF UP FOR ORDER

I love my Ripka and always will. I think the world of Judith and her unmatchable talent. It is sad that some of us might just have to window shop when the shows are on instead of purchasing, but it is what it is. From what I have seen, Judith's next visit is going to be filled with outstanding pieces, but even ez pays will not justify some of these price tags.

I will be watching and hoping that I don't see anything that I "have to have." Lol - how many years have we all been saying that and then caved anyway? Well, the way things are going, there might be a lot less caving.

I know that there are some special pieces that come along that are more affordable, but that's all relative. I think we need more quality than quantity, and maybe then the prices will be more reasonable?????

Anyway, I hope to chat with all of you come air-time, and who knows........... maybe there will be some stuff that is lovely and fair in price. I hope so!!!! If not, we can drool together!

Esteemed Contributor

On 1/26/2015 BGDC said:

I love my Ripka and always will. I think the world of Judith and her unmatchable talent. It is sad that some of us might just have to window shop when the shows are on instead of purchasing, but it is what it is. From what I have seen, Judith's next visit is going to be filled with outstanding pieces, but even ez pays will not justify some of these price tags.

I will be watching and hoping that I don't see anything that I "have to have." Lol - how many years have we all been saying that and then caved anyway? Well, the way things are going, there might be a lot less caving.

I know that there are some special pieces that come along that are more affordable, but that's all relative. I think we need more quality than quantity, and maybe then the prices will be more reasonable?????

Anyway, I hope to chat with all of you come air-time, and who knows........... maybe there will be some stuff that is lovely and fair in price. I hope so!!!! If not, we can drool together!

Well said. It's the "group drool" and talk of the Bad Girls Bench/House/Stadium that matters the most anyway. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Trusted Contributor

BGDC - very nicely said. Sammycat - ""stadium"" LOL.