Honored Contributor

I would love to order a Diamonique watch, but each new design has DMQ on it or JR if Ripka. With my larger Diamonique earrings, I don't have to reveal they are not real diamonds. These watches however are "marked" so they are obvious fakes. 

Respected Contributor

Doesn't JR make real diamond watches?  Who's to know? 

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

I would love to order a Diamonique watch, but each new design has DMQ on it or JR if Ripka. With my larger Diamonique earrings, I don't have to reveal they are not real diamonds. These watches however are "marked" so they are obvious fakes. 

JR's Stainless Steel Diamonique Watch - J333071 Beautiful!!
Respected Contributor

Re: NEW DIAMONIQUE WATCH

[ Edited ]

How would others know and why would you care, unless you are just wearing it to impress others. 

Honored Contributor

@makena What makes you put on more than a plain stainless watch and little silver stud earrings? Do you enjoy fixing up just for yourself or for others? Some days I dress very plain and really don't give a fig what others think and depending on the company I'm in, I like to mix my real diamonds w/ Diamonique. It's fun to pretend. That's not trying to impress. It's being playful.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor
OP! JR's Diamonique Watch i mentioned, Before making my final decision ordered Chrono Watch Compared both side by side on my wrist. Mind you! Before gifting my Gucci 1400.00 Diamond watch DIL after she gave birth to my first Grandchild, Didn't care about having diamond watch nor would I ever pay that price again! Back to story about choosing watch, Both Chron watch and JR's newest one are lovely! Imo chronograph watch can't hold a candle to the new one. Sleeker on the wrist love the texture bracelet and attention to detail in the face! Ooolaa!! The face!! Day of week and date! Now here comes the kicker! Not sure why? But! This watch looks great with sweats casual! My lifestyle more casual. This watch works! By the way, Sleep in it. Yes, That's how much I love this watch! 💁
Honored Contributor

If anyone invaded my personal space enough to read the DMQ on my watch, there are bigger problems to be had.

Plus, how do they even know what DMQ is?

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Frequent Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:

If anyone invaded my personal space enough to read the DMQ on my watch, there are bigger problems to be had.

Plus, how do they even know what DMQ is?

DMQ=Dieter Marc Quintero, that fabu new watch designer!  Who would know???

UNLESS they are also a big DMQ fan, then they know anyway!!  ;-)

Respected Contributor

Citizen has some beautiful crystal watches.  I love this one in silver.

citizen.jpg

Honored Contributor

@esmeraldagooch wrote:

Citizen has some beautiful crystal watches.  I love this one in silver.

citizen.jpg

I love this watch in the silver colored finish, but I find most (if not all) of the eco Drive watches have bracelets that are MUCH TOO LONG. If you're considering a purchase, be sure that the store where you buy will adjust it to fit your wrist.