Honored Contributor

I got a new ring, Mystic Topaz, and I just love those colors together. Lavendar and Green. When I need more, I think it will be a pendant. Gee it's pretty!

Anyone else like the Mystic Topaz? If not, what do you think are your favorite colors, if you do gemstones?

Honored Contributor

I love mystic topaz too!  I have a ring I bought from Etsy and love the colors. 

Super Contributor

I love Mystic Topaz! I actually wear mystic topaz earrings in my 2nd ear holes all the time! I have tiny diamonds in the 3rd holes. Love the way the light hits the mystic topaz - the colors are so pretty!

Honored Contributor

One of my faves is the Mercury Mystic Topaz. I just love the aurora borealis look of the stone! Recently bought a pair of studs. Love them. I get so many compliments!

Honored Contributor

Mystic is the oldest of the coated topaz.   Chuck Clemency on Evine takes credit for it and has always featured a lot of it.  Now they have many other color combos and frequently introduce new ones. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Mystic is the oldest of the coated topaz.   Chuck Clemency on Evine takes credit for it and has always featured a lot of it.  Now they have many other color combos and frequently introduce new ones. 

The first time I heard of mystic topaz was when I was watching one of Chucks shows.  The mystic topaz is very pretty.  I am sure you will love wearing your lovely piece.

Honored Contributor

@qualitygal wrote:

I got a new ring, Mystic Topaz, and I just love those colors together. Lavendar and Green. When I need more, I think it will be a pendant. Gee it's pretty!

Anyone else like the Mystic Topaz? If not, what do you think are your favorite colors, if you do gemstones?

I love it!  Be sure you keep it high sparkle and don't get soap on it.

Almost all semi precious stones absorb soap and it can't be removed.

It results in a cloudy look.

Respected Contributor

I have only owned Mystic topaz, but love the other colors.  I reminds me of my created russian chrysoberyl alexandrite in another color.    I used to sell this item in the jewelry store I worked at.  One thing I found is much of it from sources I had was coated on the top of the stone. Many pieces came in scratched and I had to send it back for replacement to the vendor.  The piece I purchased from Chuck Clemency was coated from underneath the stone and it always looked perfect and was easy to clean .

Frequent Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@qualitygal wrote:

I love it!  Be sure you keep it high sparkle and don't get soap on it.

Almost all semi precious stones absorb soap and it can't be removed.

It results in a cloudy look.

I like it too.  I have a mystic topaz loose gemstone but haven't decided how to set it in jewelry yet.   I have never heard this about soap before.  I always clean my semi precoious jewelry with soap.  haven't noticed any problems.