Honored Contributor

It's beautiful 🤩.

Trusted Contributor

I love your ring. The craftsmanship is beautiful!

Honored Contributor

@fairydogmother

That is so pretty. And I was thinking the same thing as @KingstonsMom- you do have pretty hands and lovely nailsSmiley Happy

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Valued Contributor

So beautiful! There's a problem when you have a ring like that though -  it's so pretty and unusual that when you wear it you'll need to be prepared to have everyone ask to see it and want to know where you bought it, over and over! LOL  Woman Very Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@fairydogmother    Congrats!  It is really beautiful, as are your hands and nails.  Couldn't have arrived on a more fitting day either lol.

Respected Contributor

Its beautiful and it looks lovely on your pretty hand.

Honored Contributor

Before I saw the photo I imagined wrinkled pudgy skin and fingers.  Your hands are beautiful and so are your nails.  And of course the ring is too.  I used to sell vintage jewelry on Ebay, many Black Hills rings turned up in local auctions.  When I retired I made sure to save one Black Hills ring.  I consider them a part of American history.

Respected Contributor

thanks guys for the compliments. Fwiw, on my nails I'm wearing Hard Rock strengthen by Deborah Lippman, one coat of Kur illuminating nail veil and Kur top coat. 

Harmonize the World
Respected Contributor

@depglass wrote:

Before I saw the photo I imagined wrinkled pudgy skin and fingers.  Your hands are beautiful and so are your nails.  And of course the ring is too.  I used to sell vintage jewelry on Ebay, many Black Hills rings turned up in local auctions.  When I retired I made sure to save one Black Hills ring.  I consider them a part of American history.

what a lovely thing to say 🥰 as for BHG being a part of American history, yes! I agree. The fact that it's made here, by hand, and only in a specific area of the country- well that just speaks to me. 

Harmonize the World
Respected Contributor

@fairydogmother GORGEOUS and so are your hands and manicure 😊