Honored Contributor

Re: My "Vintage" Diamonique Heart Pendant

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

It's quite old, have no idea how old. 14 kt. I wore it yesterday. I love the simple beauty of it, and to me it absolutely looks like real diamonds. The quality is excellent.

More than anything else, it's so special to me because my Mom gave it to me. She gave me several Diamonique pieces, including a tennis necklace.

20210214_174145~4.jpg

Beautiful.  I love 14kt.  Your piece looks very substantial.  Not a thin piece of gold like today.  It is truly lovely.  I know you feel great when you wear it.  Thank you for sharing.Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@skatting44   I have a 14 k dq tennis bracelet that I got 25 plus years ago at a fabulous price at an outlet store.  It really looks like the "real" thing because of it's believe sized stones and 14 k gold.  I wear it infrequently but it is lovely!  The outlet store I purchased it at has been gone for years and years.

Esteemed Contributor

@FastDogWalker2 wrote:

@skatting44   I have a 14 k dq tennis bracelet that I got 25 plus years ago at a fabulous price at an outlet store.  It really looks like the "real" thing because of it's believe sized stones and 14 k gold.  I wear it infrequently but it is lovely!  The outlet store I purchased it at has been gone for years and years.

Thanks for sharing. One of mine is a 14k tennis bracelet  and the other a 14k  pave style bracelet . I have earrings  14k and a ring  that are believeable sizes  that I wore  when I went skiing . I was always afraid  with wearing hat & goggles & helmet  & gloves that I'd loose real diamonds . Yes, the outlet store were terrific places to find items  that had been returned  or overstock items. Most items had no defects .

Honored Contributor

What a beautiful piece!!!

Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

It's quite old, have no idea how old. 14 kt. I wore it yesterday. I love the simple beauty of it, and to me it absolutely looks like real diamonds. The quality is excellent.

More than anything else, it's so special to me because my Mom gave it to me. She gave me several Diamonique pieces, including a tennis necklace.

20210214_174145~4.jpg

@Greeneyedlady21 It's stunning! I hope when you wear it you think of your dear mom and smile. Heart

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

@dmod nj Thank you

"You call him The Edge, I just call him The"
Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

20210214_174145~4.jpg

Made back when Diamonique in gold looked totally real. Beautiful piece.