Esteemed Contributor

Re: My other recent damage that I love

[ Edited ]

@SANNA : I'm not a match match person; if these were my beautys I'd stop at the pieces you have and wear them with at least quarter sized heavy gold basket weave semi circles or carat sized diamonds, CZs.

Respected Contributor

@patbz wrote:

@SANNA : I'm not a match match person; if these were my beautys I'd stop at the pieces you have and wear them with at least quarter sized heavy gold basket weave semi circles or carat sized diamonds, CZs.

You can. And I have all kinds of stuff, I tried. But these 2 colors and the style looks demanding . So I really want the earrings

Honored Contributor

Another gorgeous set!  Love it!  It looks like we have similar tastes in jewelry.  

Esteemed Contributor

@SANNA, Another gorgeous set.  But I already own several pieces of amethyst - antiques, pendant and earrings.  You may laugh,  but I know that my DD, DIL, and GD (age 8)

will someday inherit my collection.  Even though I am 76, I still have places to go and people to see.

Respected Contributor

@PamfromCT wrote:

@SANNA, Another gorgeous set.  But I already own several pieces of amethyst - antiques, pendant and earrings.  You may laugh,  but I know that my DD, DIL, and GD (age 8)

will someday inherit my collection.  Even though I am 76, I still have places to go and people to see.

Oh yes, me too. We love to travel. Cannot wait to go again. But I admit of being greedy when it comes to jewelry.

Respected Contributor

I love your new Namibian amethyst pieces. Nothing I have ever seen compares to Michael Valitutti's Namibian amethyst in depth of color, lack of visible inclusions, larger size of the stones, and flashes of magenta and blue. I am sure your granddaughter will appreciate these beautiful jewelry items one day, but until then, I hope that you will enjoy them.  

I purchased several of these stones in rings and a couple in pendants from Michael V. as I am a big amethyst fan.  They are truly stunning.

Honored Contributor

Another lovely set.Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

You have a beautiful collection.