Super Contributor

My one Gem Day purchase J295133

I just got my one Gem Day purchase.

The Ecclissi watch on rose tone stainless steel.  J295133.

If you could use a dress watch, this is a beauty. Highly recommend.  MOP face is gorgeous and I really always look to the color of the MOP.  My watch has pink and green and grey tones.  Super glowy.

It's a boyfriend sized but not the giant oversized boyfriend watch.  Also, the gems are so gorgeous you really don't need another piece of jewelry on either hands or wrist.  I love that idea of paring down and just wearing the one statement piece.

Beautifully packaged, small plastic guard holding the stem out.  I give this 5 stars.

catlvr

Honored Contributor

Re: My one Gem Day purchase J295133

Nice choice!  Hope you enjoy wearing it as much as like do my Eclissi's.

Esteemed Contributor

I own more than ten sterling eclissi watches, the first two from Q  but the rest from the Bay (mine range from $20 to $70 gently used).  I love their watches and have never had a problem with any of them.

Super Contributor

@patbz wrote:

I own more than ten sterling eclissi watches, the first two from Q  but the rest from the Bay (mine range from $20 to $70 gently used).  I love their watches and have never had a problem with any of them.

I also have a number of their watches.  Dating back to that first sterling silver mesh band soft square case from way back when.  And the turquoise face on the brown leather strap.  Awesome watches.  All of them still look awesome and are style super stars!

catlvr