Respected Contributor

Re: My new silver earrings from the Q

I saw these earrings on the website and watched the presentation.  The earrings are very pretty! I do not wear silver, but these tricolor beauties were a great temptation.  Enjoy!

Honored Contributor

Those are lovelySmiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I like those.

I got these that day from Or Paz and I love them and the price was fantastic.

https://qvc.scene7.com/is/image/QVC/j/77/j362277_689.102?defaultImage=j/77/j362277.001&$aemorderstat...

Respected Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

I purchased these earrings at the last silver sale. They really look good on.  They were selling a matching bracelet at the time.  I need to figure out what necklace to wear.  It's hard to tell from the pic, but these are tri-color.

I also bought these only in all silver. Almost got the tricolor too. I don't wear long earrings, short neck,but these are really dainty and aren't as long on as you would think.. I love them. so pretty.a earrings.png

Respected Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

I purchased these earrings at the last silver sale. They really look good on.  They were selling a matching bracelet at the time.  I need to figure out what necklace to wear.  It's hard to tell from the pic, but these are tri-color.

a earrings.png

Very nice! Enjoy! Matching bracelet would be perfect!!!

Trusted Contributor

@luvmyteddy4 Those are SO pretty! Enjoy them! I have a few pieces of Or Paz jewelry and they're all beautiful. Love the detail in their silver work.

Trusted Contributor

@HLP @SO pretty! Are they made in Turkey or Italy? The workmanship looks like it could come from either country, that kind of cutting.

Honored Contributor

If I wore anything with these earrings, it would be just a chain, or a chain with only a very small plain pendant.

Respected Contributor

@San Antonio Gal , Somehow I missed the earrings when they were presented but they are beautiful!  Have fun wearing them! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal   They are pretty....I cannot wear long, dangly earrings, but I hope you enjoy wearing them.  I agree with others, I don't think a necklace is needed.