Respected Contributor

Re: My new jewelry set just arrived!!!

@nova wrote:

@SANNA  What beautiful taste in gemstones you have!  The blue stones just seem to glow!  Your amethyst pieces on your other post are stunning as well.  Victoria Wieck & Michael Valitutti have such wonderful designs.  Wear them & enjoy them!

Thank you so much! Lovely , lovely pieces!!!!

Respected Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

Gorgeous!  That's something I would buy and I'd also by the ring and the pendant.  

Guess what I did today? Yes! I ordered the matching earrings!!!!! They had 3 hours 20% off again and I did it. If it will be too much, I will send them back .

Frequent Contributor

Wow both pieces are a show stopper! Always have loved aquamarine, apatite and all colors that are aquatic. I think Victoria Wieck is a fantastic designer but I've never bought any of her pieces. Is she still at HSN?

Enjoy your beautiful new pieces!

Respected Contributor

@BLING wrote:

Wow both pieces are a show stopper! Always have loved aquamarine, apatite and all colors that are aquatic. I think Victoria Wieck is a fantastic designer but I've never bought any of her pieces. Is she still at HSN?

Enjoy your beautiful new pieces!

Thank you!!  Victoria is on ShopHQ

Esteemed Contributor

Beautiful pieces. I love Victoria Wieck and purchased her great designs for a lot of years. Enjoy your wonderful ring and necklace!

Super Contributor

That ring looks beautiful with your coloring and nail polish.....it’s a keeper! Wear it in good health!
Honored Contributor

I love both of your new sets.  I like to think I can always tell a Victoria Weick piece.