Respected Contributor

My new jewelry set just arrived!!!

Hello jewelry lovers!  I just got this set by Victoria Wieck. Looks soooo elegant! It’s topaz but looks like a really good aquamarine. Need earrings now...55253AD5-7E55-4B20-B2B7-3BF0AAED0BF0.jpeg

Honored Contributor

Re: My new jewelry set just arrived!!!

Really pretty, @SANNA .  Is that white zircon with the topaz?  It will go with many things.  Wear it well!

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Really pretty, @SANNA .  Is that white zircon with the topaz?  It will go with many things.  Wear it well!

Thank you so much! Yes, the accent stones are Swiss topazes and white zircons all over the settings, even on the sides, very intricate design!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Very pretty.  Victoria has lovely designs. looks nice on your finger.  Necklace is pretty too.

Respected Contributor

@SANNA 

Beautiful!!  Great choice!

Esteemed Contributor

@SANNA, Absolutely gorgeous!  What a beautiful set.  And I wonder if you might mention where this designer is selling now?  I can’t keep track of who is where anymore.

Esteemed Contributor

@SANNA, I found this designer on HQ.  Bought the pendant, on sale for $149.  I’m a jewelry nut, particularly attracted to any shade of blue stones.  I need more jewelry like a hole in my head, but I fell in love with this!

Esteemed Contributor

Beautiful pieces.  Wear them in good health.  I have many Victoria Wieck pieces and I love them.  They are all so pretty and nice quality!  I used to love watching her on HSN.

Wish she would go back to that channel.

Honored Contributor

Beautiful.  She never disappoints.

Respected Contributor

@PamfromCT wrote:

@SANNA, Absolutely gorgeous!  What a beautiful set.  And I wonder if you might mention where this designer is selling now?  I can’t keep track of who is where anymore.

Thank you very much! She is on shopHQ