Occasional Contributor

My heart is returning to QVC

I just received my oto heart....I was so excited, and opening the package, I have to say my initial reaction was that it is breathtaking...which on closer examination it truly is. Let me start with all the postives....everything everyone has been writing is so true in my opinion. The ombre is gorgeous, love the colors of pinks, love the sparkley arrows....very pretty. The reason I am not keeping it, is it just looks too big on me. I am on the petite side...well, maybe not petite, but narrow is a better word. On me it kind of overwhelms, and almost makes me look like I am wearing a badge or something...it just seems to be too big on me....Feel kind of self conscious in all this blingy finery...even though I do wear blingy items, they tend to either be bracelets or on the smaller side...just don't think I can carry this one off, as much as I want to....it is however, for those considering it, a really well made beautiful piece, and I wouldn't hesitate to get it home and try it for yourselves...to those who got it, enjoy it, it really is a true stunner.