Honored Contributor

Re: My first jewelry purchase from Evine!!!!!!!!

[ Edited ]

Honored Contributor

I love Samuel B jewlery.  Like someone posted excellent quality with reasonable prices.  I purchased the charm bracelets from Passage to Israel and they are gorgeous.  They are true sterling silver not like Alex & Ani.  

Frequent Contributor

I bought two of those bracelets in onyx.  They are stunning!

viewer45

Trusted Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

Recently discovered, Samuel B. Omy!!! 💜

I have several of Samuel B's pieces, and I would put his quality right up there with John Hardy.

Trusted Contributor

I have ordered from Evine many times and love their jewelry pieces. Samuel B jewelry is lovely and very well made. He takes great pride in his line and it shows.

Respected Contributor

I don't  like Evine at all but will get Michael V rings which I love since they are paladium(sp)  and I can't wear sterling silver but his are perfect. Not that I love every style, don't, but he does have a lot of   rings I do like.

Respected Contributor

ah, I don't know that there shipping is that much different from QVC and I do like that they will send everything in ONE package instead of sending a bunch of different packages. 

Honored Contributor

Just one word of caution - buy during the show on which you see the piece.  Wait until the next day and that super price is gone.  I buy from just about every designer on there, the three Amigos the most.  If nothing else they are entertaining to watch. 

Respected Contributor

@just wonder wrote:

LOVE my very first purchase ever from Evine, a sterling and 14K gold Artisan Crafted Bangle - it is so beautiful; a real work of art and was a great today's special price.  My jewelry money is now going elsewhere for sure!  (Unless, of course, QVC would bring back Suarti!!)

Sounds beautiful! Post a photo or link so we can admire it. I didn't know that Suarti left!Woman Sad @just wonder

Honored Contributor

I ordered from Samuel B's show yesterday the opal & gemstone ring.  I can't wait to get it.  I was going to get the multi gemstone bezel ring but saw this one and fell in love with the opal.