Valued Contributor

My first jewelry purchase from Evine!!!!!!!!

LOVE my very first purchase ever from Evine, a sterling and 14K gold Artisan Crafted Bangle - it is so beautiful; a real work of art and was a great today's special price.  My jewelry money is now going elsewhere for sure!  (Unless, of course, QVC would bring back Suarti!!)

Respected Contributor

Re: My first jewelry purchase from Evine!!!!!!!!

Thanks. Good to know!

Valued Contributor

@just wonder wrote:

LOVE my very first purchase ever from Evine, a sterling and 14K gold Artisan Crafted Bangle - it is so beautiful; a real work of art and was a great today's special price.  My jewelry money is now going elsewhere for sure!  (Unless, of course, QVC would bring back Suarti!!)

Congratulations, @just wonder!  If your new piece was the TTV from Samuel B., it's truly a gorgeous bracelet.  Enjoy to the fullest!!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Recently discovered, Samuel B. Omy!!! 💜

Trusted Contributor

Evine has a wide ranging selection of jewelry and watches. Something for almost everyone. I have made many purchases from Evine and have been happy with almost all of it. Their Customer Service is pretty good, by today's standards. I don't always get the answer I want to hear, but they are always polite and genuinely try to help. Their policies are perhaps not quite as generous as QVC's but their sale prices are definitely better.

Honored Contributor

Samuel B's jewelry is a real bargain.  It's the same look as John Hardy at a fraction of the price.  I have many of his creations and can confirm that they wear beautifully over the years.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

Samuel B's pieces wear like iron.  I would have ordered that bracelet if it came in other sizes.

Enjoy and wear it in good health!

Honored Contributor

Evine has always been the TV leader in beautiful, unique jewelry, enjoy!!!

Respected Contributor

Thanks everyone for the info on Samuel B. I don't watch Evine or ever look at the website except when some nice soul on here gives a heads up on Borghese. I will definitely check out the jewelry!

Respected Contributor

@just wonder wrote:

Wear it in great health!!! Samuel B  is a great man and his CS is fantastic.