Regular Contributor

Re: My Review on Michael V's Topaz ring that was the TS a few days ago

Hi ladies, I'm late to the party on this but I bought two of this TTV also – the ouro verde with the matching earrings and the amethyst ring.  I am thrilled with mine – especially for the price with the coupon – and I'm happy with the size of the stone and the metal work. And The amethyst is a much deeper shade of purple than I expected – not lilac at all. 

I was tempted to get a third ring in the crystal quartz but stopped myself and now I regret it.  I'll wait until it's a one time only or the price goes down again. For anyone on the fence, the earrings are beautiful too. 

I also got his little gemstone dangle earrings that were a one time only during the day at a ridiculous price with the coupon and an African amethyst ring that was on clearance and the mini cento for a Christmas gift.  It was hard to stop with that 20% off coupon!

Everything arrived yesterday and I love It all. Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@Cathyshopper wrote:

Hi ladies, I'm late to the party on this but I bought two of this TTV also – the ouro verde with the matching earrings and the amethyst ring.  I am thrilled with mine – especially for the price with the coupon – and I'm happy with the size of the stone and the metal work. And The amethyst is a much deeper shade of purple than I expected – not lilac at all. 

I was tempted to get a third ring in the crystal quartz but stopped myself and now I regret it.  I'll wait until it's a one time only or the price goes down again. For anyone on the fence, the earrings are beautiful too. 

I also got his little gemstone dangle earrings that were a one time only during the day at a ridiculous price with the coupon and an African amethyst ring that was on clearance and the mini cento for a Christmas gift.  It was hard to stop with that 20% off coupon!

Hi Cathyshopper, so glad you love your pieces.  I know you will love wearing them.

Honored Contributor

I just took a look at the ring.  Very pretty and a terrific price.  For all who bought it, enjoy!

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Respected Contributor

@Cathyshopper wrote:

Enjoy and wear your treasures in great health!!! That coupon was a killer!  Now in order to get 20% off you have to spend $125.  We did well! Still waiting for my stuff, never been this bad. My post office has changed their staff and it shows.😡

Honored Contributor

@SANNA wrote:

@Cathyshopper wrote:

Enjoy and wear your treasures in great health!!! That coupon was a killer!  Now in order to get 20% off you have to spend $125.  We did well! Still waiting for my stuff, never been this bad. My post office has changed their staff and it shows.😡

I noticed that $125.00 guess they had second thoughts or decided to give everyone a treat when we used our coupon.  That coupon was good for everything excluding electronics.  We scored.