Honored Contributor

Re: My Review on Chuck's TS Salmon Quartz RIng

So sorry to hear you did not like your ring. That has happened to me before. I ordered a ring that I was so excited to get and it did not sit right on my finger and I returned it. That was very disappointing. I am sure you will love you next piece.
Esteemed Contributor

@Tinkrbl44

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

Chuck who ?

Chuck Clemancy.  He has a jewelry line he sells on Evine. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

happy you love your ring.  I would of had mine today but the idiots at this one post office in Baltimore can't read and they always send my evine purchases back to New Jersey and after the second time it hits the baltimore post office I finally receive it.  I'm glad you love the stone color.  It can be an every day ring for me.  I only love stones that sit up high.  I'm used to that, lol.  Wear in the best of health.  I'm looking forward to getting mine.  Maybe somebody that knows how to read at the Baltimore Post Office will finally route it correctly.  

Hi, Bling, just waving hi to you, my fellow Baltimoreon, BTW, I have no trouble getting my Evine pkgs, I am in the burbs, are you?

Esteemed Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

happy you love your ring.  I would of had mine today but the idiots at this one post office in Baltimore can't read and they always send my evine purchases back to New Jersey and after the second time it hits the baltimore post office I finally receive it.  I'm glad you love the stone color.  It can be an every day ring for me.  I only love stones that sit up high.  I'm used to that, lol.  Wear in the best of health.  I'm looking forward to getting mine.  Maybe somebody that knows how to read at the Baltimore Post Office will finally route it correctly.  

Hi, Bling, just waving hi to you, my fellow Baltimoreon, BTW, I have no trouble getting my Evine pkgs, I am in the burbs, are you?

@Shelbelle  Waving back a hi to you!! Actually, I'm not from Baltimore.  I live in Upper Frederick County.  All my packages from Evine goes through the Baltimore Post Office.  Before it hits there it's sent from New Jersey.  Every single time it hits Baltimore they send it right back to the same place in New Jersey.  Then in turn they send t right back to Baltimore and then I end up receiving it.  Love to know why they do that.  I shake and shudder every time I order anything from Evine because of that.  I always receive my packages but it just delays the time it arrives to me.  All the other shopping channels avoid Baltimore.  I'm happy about that, lol.  Have a happy and safe upcoming week.  Good to hear from you as always. 

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

I do love watching Chuck.  He's kind,  funny and a real family person.  And he seems to be a sweetheart to work with.

Unfortunately, his jewelry doesn't do it for me.  I've had too many loose stones and the last bracelet I got  snapped in 2.  I took it to the jeweler to fix and she said it would cost about what I paid for it to repair.  So I just watch and giggle along with them.