Honored Contributor

My Review on Chuck's TS Salmon Quartz RIng

Received my ring and earrings today.  The salmon color is beautiful.  Very nice stone.  The lattice work on the sides of the ring is very pretty.  Although you can feel the lattice design it is smooth, comfortable and does not snag.  I feel he nailed the rosegold and it is perfect with the salmon color.  Because the stone is set high it will not be an everyday ring for me because I am sure I will hit it against something because this is just me. The earrings are lovely and very comfortable.  The backs are secure.  I am very happy with this purchase. 

Honored Contributor

Re: My Review on Chuck's TS Salmon Quartz RIng

@sunshine 919.  For awhile there were a lot of complaints about Chuck's rose gold wearing off long before it should so keep an eye on it.  Glad you're pleased with the stone.  It certainly looked beautiful; that salmon color is a favorite of mine.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@sunshine 919.  For awhile there were a lot of complaints about Chuck's rose gold wearing off long before it should so keep an eye on it.  Glad you're pleased with the stone.  It certainly looked beautiful; that salmon color is a favorite of mine.

Thanks for the tip.Smiley Happy  I have always purchased the silver pieces from Chuck so this is new territory for me. 

Esteemed Contributor

happy you love your ring.  I would of had mine today but the idiots at this one post office in Baltimore can't read and they always send my evine purchases back to New Jersey and after the second time it hits the baltimore post office I finally receive it.  I'm glad you love the stone color.  It can be an every day ring for me.  I only love stones that sit up high.  I'm used to that, lol.  Wear in the best of health.  I'm looking forward to getting mine.  Maybe somebody that knows how to read at the Baltimore Post Office will finally route it correctly.  

Esteemed Contributor

@sunshine 919

The ring was beautiful, so glad that in person it's a winner. They have some really great jewelry, vendors and fun shows.

Congrats

If I am not mistaken he said if you wear a size 12 buy an 11 an he would make you the 12.  That's good CS.  

Esteemed Contributor

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

happy you love your ring.  I would of had mine today but the idiots at this one post office in Baltimore can't read and they always send my evine purchases back to New Jersey and after the second time it hits the baltimore post office I finally receive it.  I'm glad you love the stone color.  It can be an every day ring for me.  I only love stones that sit up high.  I'm used to that, lol.  Wear in the best of health.  I'm looking forward to getting mine.  Maybe somebody that knows how to read at the Baltimore Post Office will finally route it correctly.  

Don't you just hate that, nothing better than getting stuff on time.

Let us know what your think.

Esteemed Contributor

@hopi wrote:

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

Don't you just hate that, nothing better than getting stuff on time.

Let us know what your think.

@hopi Hi there Hopi  That happens to me every time I order anything from Evine.  The package lands in Bridgeport, NJ and then it lands in Baltimore and they always send it right back to NJ.  One thing I'm grateful for though, so far, I've always gotten the package.  Just takes a little longer, lol.   Hope you have a very enjoyable safe weekend.  Will post when I receive mine.  

Esteemed Contributor

Well I received my ttv salmon ring today and it's a return back to Evine.  The band is way too wide and it's the most uncomfortable ring I've ever worn.  I can't even wear it for 5 min without being in pain.  It's a shame because the stone is gorgeous.  I even sized up due to the width of the band.  Back it goes. 

Regular Contributor

@sunshine 919  i'm glad to hear you love your ring and the color too, and @BlingQueen022  sorry to hear you did not like yours or the way it fit! I ended up canceling my order before the day's end - after I saw it on the host's hand in the evening I could tell it would be too wide and high for my hands. 

Fortunately for me, I'm still new to the evine jewelry so there are plenty of older pieces and especially Michael's gems that I'm trying to catch up and buy!

Honored Contributor

Chuck who ?