My Ostroblue ring was stolen. I bought it in 2011. Where can I find another ring? It seems like t

Respected Contributor

Re: My Ostroblue ring was stolen. I bought it in 2011. Where can I find another ring? It seems li

I see them and the pendants on ebay all the time.  Sorry some creep stole your ring.

Honored Contributor

Re: My Ostroblue ring was stolen. I bought it in 2011. Where can I find another ring? It seems li

My deepest condolences.  I have "misplaced" my favorite MV blue topaz ring and it is driving me crazy.  I'm just praying it didn't go out to the landfill in one of my minor spurts of housecleaning.  The fact I have maybe six other blue topazes doesn't lessen the pain. 

Honored Contributor

"As Is" Ostro Swiss Blue Topaz 9.50cttw Thai Ruby Sterling Ring - J331358

here on Q just type in Ostroblue didn't see a #    $188.50

Honored Contributor

I have the big emerald-cut but never wear it.  I could never figure out how it was different from Swiss blue. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Wow!

I am sorry. Why does this always seem to happen to stuff we really like? 

Maybe you can find one on the Bay.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Mozy wrote a title for a topic, but no other information or content appears :

My Ostroblue ring was stolen. I bought it in 2011. Where can I find another ring? It seems like t

~

@Mozy, I see that you are a first time poster ... we all had to start at sometime ... perhaps you didn't realize that that your post was incomplete.  Hopefully, you will return to finish what you started and/or respond to the other's comments.

Trusted Contributor

@SharkE, that was really thoughtful of you, checking for an Ostroblue, on the Q, for the OP.

~

FYI - Number is: J331358 - "As Is" Ostro Swiss Blue Topaz 9.50 cttw Thai Ruby Sterling Ring.