Valued Contributor

My Jewelry Scores at the Myrtle Beach Outlet

Just got back from 4 days at Litchfield Beach, SC, and included a trip to the QVC outlet store in Myrtle Beach. Got GREAT DEALS! I got a pair of sterling Black Hills Gold Dakota Rose dangle earrings, outlet price $92.40, paid $34. Got a pair of sterling dangle jade earrings for $5, got a pair of 14kt rose gold wide hoops for $21, 14kt gold leverback earrings with good-sized dangle square cut citrines for $15, sterling fire opal hoops for $30 (on air $84) and a pair of sterling Connemara dangles for $15. Sterling was 50% off, gold was 40% off, plus I had 10% off entire purchase coupon from a little shopping magazine. Plus, if you gave $1 to breast cancer research, you got 25% off one item, which I used on the BHG earrings.

Plus, I got an all leather hunter green Tignanello bag for $36 (and it included a wristlet), on air price was $85. And got a few pieces of Belleek, a pitcher that had been nearly $50 on air for $18. Also got some Good Home Beach Days cleaners and microfiber sponges for $8 for the entire kit. And a small Cooks Essentials Hard Coat Enamel grill skillet for $7.

Everything in the store was at least 40% off except I think D&B. Good selection of CE and Technique, and you could buy lids for only 99 cents. Some Polish stoneware, some Temp-tations, clothes, shoes, handbags, linens. They were just starting to put out some Christmas stuff. I looked at Birki's but, alas, they did not have my size. Did not look at linens or toys, and did a cursory look at clothes.

All in all, a very good trip!

Saving one dog won’t change the world, but it will surely change the world for that one dog
Richard C. Call