Honored Contributor

My Jewelry Just Arrived- ¡Olé!

I found these two pieces online, from Etsy and eBay, and I thought but of course a Spanish teacher should have them! Heart

Honored Contributor

Re: My Jewelry Just Arrived- ¡Olé!

@lolakimono wrote:

I found these two pieces online, from Etsy and eBay, and I thought but of course a Spanish teacher should have them! Heart

Very cuteSmiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Very nice @lolakimono .  They look like little sombreros.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@lolakimono - What perfect jewelry for a Spanish teacher - or for anyone else! I have a bracelet similar to yours that my dad brought me back from New Mexico when I was a young girl. I haven't gotten rid of it, although I never wear it. I'll have to find it now (and I'll have the time). The necklace will look stunning on you! Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

I think I had a belt like that in the 70's......

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@lolakimono  This is a  vintage silver necklace and earrings I bought  on eBay probably 20 years ago or more....  so now it is really vintage! It has never been worn by me. I purchased it thinking it would look great with a black turtleneck sweater....A771E2A7-D2C5-42C2-9E35-0070A0243BC8.jpeg

This is the first time I have looked at it since I bought it. What a shame.  What do you think?  Your two necklaces are incredibley beautiful. Works of art!

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden 

Sure, why not?

Take a picture of it together and see how it looks.  If you no longer love it, then let it go.  Someone will give it some love.  

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

@SeaMaiden 

Sure, why not?

Take a picture of it together and see how it looks.  If you no longer love it, then let it go.  Someone will give it some love.  

@lolakimono   I have SO MUCH jewelry  I purchased years ago and I never wear.  Just too much work to  go through it all.... I try not to think about it. 

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:
@lolakimono   I have SO MUCH jewelry  I purchased years ago and I never wear.  Just too much work to  go through it all.... I try not to think about it. 

@SeaMaiden 

You could open an Etsy shop, sell on eBay or Poshmark.  Everyone has time on their hands now, so maybe you can unload what you're not wearing and make a bit of cold, hard cash?