Valued Contributor

My Clad Ice Cube Bracelet Arrived Today...

I ordered my bracelet in 6-3/4" before the photos were uploaded and was so happy to take delivery of this fabulous piece when I returned home from work today. I truly enjoy her silver "sister" but the clad seems to take it to another level. I hope those who ordered and pre-ordered this stunning piece will be as delighted as I am with this version. They are exactly the same in heft and execution...perfection, in my opinion!

Super Contributor

Re: My Clad Ice Cube Bracelet Arrived Today...

Glad you like it. I like the silver one way better. I sent the clad one back.

Esteemed Contributor

So happy you love that ice cube bracelet. Wear in the best of health. I sound like a broken record, but again, I have to say you won't find a tennis bracelet as nice as Judith's ever!! This is my favorite purchase I've made from her collection. Wishing you many happy, healthy years wearing your new beauty. That bracelet is fabulous.
Valued Contributor

On 7/15/2014 BlingQueen022 said: So happy you love that ice cube bracelet. Wear in the best of health. I sound like a broken record, but again, I have to say you won't find a tennis bracelet as nice as Judith's ever!! This is my favorite purchase I've made from her collection. Wishing you many happy, healthy years wearing your new beauty. That bracelet is fabulous.

Thanks so much, Bling! I'll always reach for the silver but truly like having the clad in my collection. Your lovely wishes touch me and I agree about the presence of this bracelet. Enjoy the remainder of the week...and beyond!

Valued Contributor

On 7/15/2014 champagnepoodle said:

Enjoy your beautiful silver version, champagnepoodle! It really is a special piece.

Super Contributor

On 7/15/2014 Dallas-Dame said:
On 7/15/2014 champagnepoodle said:

Enjoy your beautiful silver version, champagnepoodle! It really is a special piece.

Thanks Dallas. I love the ice cube with the dew drop necklace in silver together. I get tons of compliments on them. I guess I just love white gold/silver jewelry, however that clad is nice worn with gold. I rally don't have any gold jewelry, Dallas. Wear yours proudly, Girl!

Valued Contributor

Thank you so much, champagnepoodle! I adore the reflection of white metals and own a fair amount of platinum, white gold and silver. I totally understand your perspective. I enjoy seeing how well Judith's clad pieces match her couture 18K pieces. I don't own many...and they were purchased quite a while ago...but it's nice to know we can add to that collection from her offerings on the Q. Best wishes!

Super Contributor

Dallas Dame, I am really happy that you love the clad version of this beautiful cube tennis bracelet. I have the silver version & really love it. I'm hoping she comes out with a rose clad version also as I've fallen in love with her rose clad.

Enjoy your new cube tennis bracelet & take care!

Super Contributor

Enjoy your new clad tennis bracelet - it is beautiful and will be one you can wear with everything. Wear it in good health.

Regular Contributor

Dallas Dame, Congrats on your new treasure!! Wear in good health. Patiently waiting for mine.