Trusted Contributor

More items added on American West Jewelry website

I just went to American West jewelry.com to see what was still left as they liquidate their site. They added some new items. I was able to snag a few items that I wanted for my collection. It is still 60 off all items on the site. They may continue to add items--maybe they are finding them under the cushions in the couch!

Honored Contributor

Re: More items added on American West Jewelry website

What is here website name nowdays?  She has had so many I get confused.  Relios, or has that been consigned to the dust bin of history?  

Trusted Contributor

I got an e-mail today. Some collections were 70% and 80% off. I didn't see anything I wanted but I did buy a beautiful cuff on Amazon. Amazon has a lot more products available and they are not final sale as are the items on the America West website. Also free shipping and returns on Amazon. 

Honored Contributor

@turtle52 wrote:

I got an e-mail today. Some collections were 70% and 80% off. I didn't see anything I wanted but I did buy a beautiful cuff on Amazon. Amazon has a lot more products available and they are not final sale as are the items on the America West website. Also free shipping and returns on Amazon. 

I also bought some earrings I'd been wanting on Amazon. They were sold out here and on her website.

Valued Contributor

Arggh! Just spotted on their web site a pendant I recently paid $50 more for from QVC! And it's too late for me to send it back to QVC. 

They must be posting excess for-QVC inventory or maybe returns. 

Honored Contributor

@depglass wrote:

What is here website name nowdays?  She has had so many I get confused.  Relios, or has that been consigned to the dust bin of history?  

@depglass - Her website is AmericanwestjewelryDOTcom.

For anyone buying things:  some collections are 80% off.  Sitewide is only 60%

I just placed an order and what I found was that, if you mix the two, you don't get each discount.

Not to be confusing, but I had 3 items that were 80% off and entered that code.  But the 4th item was only 60%.  Instead of applying that discount, it charged me full price.  So you can't apply more than one code.  Needless to say, I removed that item!

So, you may have to place separate orders to get the correct discounts.

Respected Contributor

I have wanted this Yeibichai cuff for a long time but the listing was wrong here at QVC and they did not correct it. I was not willing to part with the $300 because I was afraid they would send the wrong item.

I was able to get it on Am....z..n today for $119 and another 10% off. It is on clearance here for $149.50 and only the small size. They had all 3 sizes.

I'm right here waiting for yaWoman Very Happy