Honored Contributor

JTV has lovely pieces on JTV , last show is on now.  Some set in 14k yellow gold.  Very pretty.

Super Contributor

I had been wanting an ever us ring, the one with 2 stones. My husband ordered one for me off line and when it came it was a huge disappointment. The stones were cloudy and the metal in places didn't look finished. Of course we sent it back. I was watching a Moissanite show on JTV and what did they show? The exact ring my my husband had bought and sent back. I took a chance and ordered it. When it came and I opened the box I was so surprised at how beautiful it is. It's 2.10 cts. We had looked at the same ring with about the same ct wt for up to $10,000. My ring just like the very expensive ring. I had a curved band so I tried it with my new ring and they go together perfectly.

I bought the 1 ct Moissanite studs for my Mom as one of her Christmas gifts. She loves them. I compaired them to my 1 ct diamond earrings and they looked exactly the same.

They've really improved the quality of the stones.

Honored Contributor

I own MF studs...2 cttw set in wg and they are beautiful.  Every time I wear them someone says "Wow, your earrings are so sparkly".Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

I bought a couple of pieces from JTV a long time ago.  The quality was bottom of the barrel.  The moissanite was the lowest grade possible (which is generally ok with me anyway) but the stones were loose and the prongs were questionable.  I really wanted one of them so took it to a jeweler to fix but I returned the other two.  And I haven't bought moissanite from JTV since.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Moissanite Fire

[ Edited ]

@Remar wrote:

I had been wanting an ever us ring, the one with 2 stones. My husband ordered one for me off line and when it came it was a huge disappointment. The stones were cloudy and the metal in places didn't look finished. Of course we sent it back. I was watching a Moissanite show on JTV and what did they show? The exact ring my my husband had bought and sent back. I took a chance and ordered it. When it came and I opened the box I was so surprised at how beautiful it is. It's 2.10 cts. We had looked at the same ring with about the same ct wt for up to $10,000. My ring just like the very expensive ring. I had a curved band so I tried it with my new ring and they go together perfectly.

I bought the 1 ct Moissanite studs for my Mom as one of her Christmas gifts. She loves them. I compaired them to my 1 ct diamond earrings and they looked exactly the same.

They've really improved the quality of the stones.

I have a small 5 stone ring and I am very happy with it.  I have had it for about 2 years now and looks like it did the day I received it.  I believe the host said they are creating the moissanite themselves. I guess this would explain why their prices are so reasonable.  So glad you are happy with your ring. Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

its awesome . very preety .

Valued Contributor

Brillant Earth has some beautiful pieces. Love Moissanite!  So does Charles and Colvard.  

Honored Contributor

I love moissanite!  Moissaniteco dotcom is a great place to buy moissanite.  They will even make something in rose gold if you want.  It's my go-to place though I don't buy a lot of moissanite.