Honored Contributor

For those who love Moissainte there is a 3 hour show on JTV tonight.  Enjoy.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Thanks for the heads up, @sunshine 919

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Thanks for the heads up, @sunshine 919

You are very welcome KachinaSmiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I bought a several 14k moissante pieces from JTV a few years ago.  I kept 2 and returned the rest because the stones were loose....settings were not tight enough.  Please be sure to inspect your pieces when you get them.

Honored Contributor

@CalminHeart wrote:

I bought a several 14k moissante pieces from JTV a few years ago.  I kept 2 and returned the rest because the stones were loose....settings were not tight enough.  Please be sure to inspect your pieces when you get them.

I am sorry you had to send some back.  I purchased a simple band a few months ago.  I love moissainte now.  This little band sparkles like crazy.  The band does not have prongs so it is easy to wear everyday.  I plan on purchasing another piece.  It does seem like the prices are getting a little higher though.  They have some that are at special pricing.  I love the Q forums you learn so much here.  I think it was Kachina that told me to really examine my stones to make sure they were not cloudy.  I love my ring.  Do you still wear the ones you kept, if so how do they look now?Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

I have several moissanite pieces and I wear them with pride.  I have one pair earrings from JTV but Charles Winston carries it now and I doubt he would put out cheap products.  The Winston name is important to him, I'm sure.  I would say try it.  They are beautiful.

Honored Contributor

@Zhills wrote:

I have several moissanite pieces and I wear them with pride.  I have one pair earrings from JTV but Charles Winston carries it now and I doubt he would put out cheap products.  The Winston name is important to him, I'm sure.  I would say try it.  They are beautiful.

My ring is from Charles Winston.  Very good quality.

Respected Contributor

I have many pieces but bought the stones loose and had them set into my settings.  Great qualtity and worth the price paid.

Honored Contributor

I love Moissanite too.  One thing they've done to cheapen it IMO is to set it in silver.  Until recently, it was always set in 14k.  I got my ring when Shop At Home went out of business and was having a clearance sale.  Didn't even have an account there but was going through channels and saw this ring.  They had only one and in my size.  Large 1ct center stone in a highway overpass design with smaller stones on the "highway", set in heavy 14k wg.  It was about $500.  People go nuts over it. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I have a few of his pieces and they are very nice!