Respected Contributor

Putting on a black pearl necklace and missing the Honora designs of years past. I wasn't much a fan of the brightly colored offerings but loved regular white and black. Had I only known they wouldn't be around forever, I'd have stocked up. Also, a favorite pendant, and I'm not sure but believe it to be Honora, about 1.5" round, crescent moon in white pearl and the dark side of the moon in black pearl. It's a real pendant with a nice large bale that I can wear on most all necklaces, even my strings of pearls. I used to look forward to Joel's offerings during Christmas. Really am glad they made the products to last but sure would like to buy myself a nice present.

Honored Contributor

Yes,yes,yes . I love pearls.

Respected Contributor

Lots of beautiful Honora pearls over on ebay.. That's where I shop for them now and I miss them on the Q too.

Honored Contributor

The Honora Company that existed when Joel was often here at QVC no longer exists as the same company. I bought many in those years, especially when he and LR were together. Those were also the years I lived close enough to NYC to head to the City often, and I loved to shop their NYC store.

Now the only way I've seen to buy their pearls is from a secondary source, I suspect lots of pearls are a hard sell these days. I know Tiffany ran a pearl division which was not in their main stores but that lasted for just a few years. I have one strand of their pearls I bought from the store in the mall near my home.

My life now is so casual I am buying no pearls. I do occasionally wear some I have, just not often.

Respected Contributor

I've wondered about Honora too. Not looking to buy pearls, but I do enjoy the Honora pearls I have, just one necklace, colorful in shades of blue.

Trusted Contributor

@Carolina925wrote:

Putting on a black pearl necklace and missing the Honora designs of years past. I wasn't much a fan of the brightly colored offerings but loved regular white and black. Had I only known they wouldn't be around forever, I'd have stocked up. Also, a favorite pendant, and I'm not sure but believe it to be Honora, about 1.5" round, crescent moon in white pearl and the dark side of the moon in black pearl. It's a real pendant with a nice large bale that I can wear on most all necklaces, even my strings of pearls. I used to look forward to Joel's offerings during Christmas. Really am glad they made the products to last but sure would like to buy myself a nice present.

@Carolina925I have quite a bit of Honora and have also given them as gifts. Generally, a very affordable way to purchase pearls.

I had not realized they had not been presented in a long time. I just figured I was missing the shows. I did a search and there are 66 items-some at a Cyber Week Price and some on clearance, but at least two-thirds are not on a special price. To me that does not say that the line is leaving QVC. Who knows?!

Honored Contributor

I loved Honora pearls and just pearls in general--have many pieces and I am one who loves the different colors of pearls.I know they are dyed-- I buy pearls at JTV now--got my aspirational golden south sea pearl pendant there this year, as well as matching earrings---

Esteemed Contributor

@wagirlI loved Honora pearls too ! I have many different color earrings from that line. They used to have so many different designs/sets to choose from, it's too bad they are no longer the same company, I didn't realize that. I have a south sea golden pearl necklace I bought on HSN a while back. I believe it was the Kwan line. The one I own is no longer offered but it really is a beautiful piece.

Esteemed Contributor

I loved Honora pearls too. Truth be told, I bought too many strands of pearls, especially the colored ones. I never wear them. I really need to make an effort to wear all the jewelry that I bought.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

I was never a fan. I'm not crazy about pearls and knowing the Honora were flawed and dyed, I always felt they were taking advantage of uninformed customers to dump junk.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment