Honored Contributor

Re: Miss Angela by John Hardy's Style of Jewelry on QVC

I once lost her narrow band ring and I loved it so much I bought another.  Then I found it, of course.  I put it on Ebay. thinking I'd only get the minimum 9.99 and it went for almost as much as I had paid for it.  So those of you that have items you don't wear, check out the "sold" prices on Ebay and list yours. 

I too mss Angela's designs.  I like some of the new designs but I find many of them to be too masculine looking for me.  Also, I don't always like the literal animal designs.  I appreciate the animal texture more thean the figures. Just my opinion of course. I do like that those pieces with gold accents seem to have more gold presence than in the past.  I bought a piece by Angela that I loved dearly.  Sadly I left it at a relative's house one year at christmas and they were never able to find it.  Maybe someone found it ant kept it.  It was lovely.  It was a lotus flower bud that was closed.  It had a gold accent in the center and I always got compliments on it. Maybe one day I'll find somthing by the John Hardy line that I like just as much. 

Valued Contributor

Try Lois Hill jewelry, if you compare that's who Miss Angela was copying. Lois Hill has both very feminine and bold jewelry, this jewelry line has been in business long before Miss Angela. Gxxgle her name. Her prices are to me reasonable. I don't mind paying for quality.