Valued Contributor

Misinformation on the EternaGold show J318634 Set of 3 EG Diamonique Honora Earrings

Did anyone catch the EternaGold show with Ted and I think the host's name is Amy (dark short hair)? I was just looking at the set of three pairs of earrings with EG, DMQ and Honora earrings. The host let Ted describe the earrings and did not help him by correcting his description of the metal used in all the earrings. He was under the impression the white metals were white Eternagold.

Also there was a poss. slip when noting names of Joel S. and Joe Esposito unless Joe E. designed the Honora leverbacks. Were they both just so tired during the graveyard show to get the facts right? Other hosts would gently interjected the correct metals while they were being described.

The video unfortunately cut off Ted's sentence and I didn't get to hear when he will be back. Please share his return date if you know it. Thanks!

Valued Contributor

Re: Misinformation on the EternaGold show J318634 Set of 3 EG Diamonique Honora Earrings

Heads up for EG lovers, a LQ price on rose gold -281367 |EternaGold Polished Bead Charmlettes 14K GoldEternaGold Polished Bead Charmlettes 14K Gold EternaGold Polished Bead Charmlettes 14K Gold EternaGold Polished Bead Charmlettes 14K Gold

Retail Value: $80.00 QVC Price: $54.00

Limited Quantity Price: $31.57

Respected Contributor

Re: Misinformation on the EternaGold show J318634 Set of 3 EG Diamonique Honora Earrings

I watched the presentation and thought the same thing.
Honored Contributor

Joe Esposito predates Amy, she probably didn't have a clue. As for the metal, what was it? Sterling?

Valued Contributor

This is a must see to understand the 'auto pilot' presentation. I can't believe the host (nor producer) did not catch even one slip up.

http://www.qvc.com/Set-of-3-EternaGold-Diamonique-Honora-Earring-with-Gift-Box.product.J318634.html?...

I love Ted Leach and Eternagold and am not knocking him. He didn't know or forgot if he knew that he was showing sterling silver with his EG studs.

There had to have been at least one shopper who thought she was getting a super deal...and maybe she is gifting them saying they are 14k.

Unfortunately the host let Ted repeat the incorrect information. Ted stated DMQ earrings were white 14k, and also emphasized the lever backs were 14K and said' these are not set is sterling silver or brass...'

Perhaps his (employee) Mr. Esposito designed that lever back design for Honora and it may be correct information. They are sterling silver though, not Eternagold white 14k.

They are right, it would be an amazing offer in all 14k Eternagold! It's still a good offer at the reduced price with the sterling included.

Respected Contributor

Ted will be back in March.
Trusted Contributor

If it was Amy, that wouldn't surprise me. That woman talks just to hear her own head rattle, she doesn't pay attention to what comes out.

Valued Contributor

On 12/21/2014 esmeraldagooch said: Ted will be back in March.

Thank you for posting esmeraldagooch.

It seems we have seen less of EG on air in the past few months. I usually try to pick something up for the holidays esp. when they offer easy pay or special pricing.

I ordered and receive the rose gold charmlette balls, which I posted in this thread, at the great price. They are a nice size and the rose is close enough to yellow to go well with yellow hoops.

Respected Contributor

CaChica, Ennui sent me a email. She heard Ted say it. She can't post but wanted you to know.
Honored Contributor

Esmerelda, please tell Ennui we miss her. This place just isn't the same without her.