Honored Contributor

Michael's NEW SB ring is Exquisite!!

It's hard for Michael to disappoint.  I am extremely pleased with his new contemporary sleeping beauty ring. The stone is not over powering but rather an everyday size that you can couple with a simple sterling band if you like.    J324201

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Re: Michael's NEW SB ring is Exquisite!!

[ Edited ]
I think you're off on Cloud 9. Evine item numbers don't start with a letter. That number at QVC is a pair of earrings. Number 324-201 at Evine is not a valid number.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:
I think you're off on Cloud 9. Evine item numbers don't start with a letter. That number at QVC is a pair of earrings. Number 324-201 at Evine is not a valid number.

I have no idea what you are talking about. Michael Dawkins is who I am talking about and the number is correct. for the ring  I am not the one on the clouds nor in them.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Excuse me, I thought you were speaking of Michael Valatutti at Evine since he's on today.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I thought she was talking about Michael V too until I saw the item numberSmiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I am just glad that Michael Dawkins is bringing in new items.  I was worried he was being phased out as I love both him and his jewelry!

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:
Excuse me, I thought you were speaking of Michael Valatutti at Evine since he's on today.

No problem. I do not know who Michael Valatutti is nor Evine. I guess we are even you did not know what I was talking about and I did not know what you were talking about.

kindness is strength