Esteemed Contributor

Michael's Cento Mini Honker Ring

It's not so mini.  It's big but not too big.  It's totally electric.  The sparkle that comes off of this clear stone is totally out of control.  I love the shank on this ring because it's nice and substantial.  Very comfortable to wear too.  It's everything that Michael says it is. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Michael's Cento Mini Honker Ring

Isn't it nice when it exceeds your expectation! Enjoy your sparkly baby in good health.

Esteemed Contributor

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

It's not so mini.  It's big but not too big.  It's totally electric.  The sparkle that comes off of this clear stone is totally out of control.  I love the shank on this ring because it's nice and substantial.  Very comfortable to wear too.  It's everything that Michael says it is. 

Blingie, love your review.  My favorite line:  "It's not so mini."  Smiley Wink

Glad you love your sparkler.  This reminds me of an old Ann King ring with the big clear stone -- off the charts sparkle!  Enjoy and wear in good health, my friend. 

Valued Contributor

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@BlingQueen022  So glad it finally arrived and exceeded your expectations, Bling!!  Wear it in the best of health!!

Esteemed Contributor

@Sammycat1 wrote:

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

Blingie, love your review.  My favorite line:  "It's not so mini."  Smiley Wink

Glad you love your sparkler.  This reminds me of an old Ann King ring with the big clear stone -- off the charts sparkle!  Enjoy and wear in good health, my friend. 

@Sammycat1  Hi Sammycat!  Thank you very much.  It took over two weeks to get delivered but well worth the wait.  

Also, I know exactly what Ann King ring you're talking about because I have that ring in the white topaz and I have it in the I think wiskey quartz it came in also.  I still wear them to this day.  I miss Ann King and her designs.  It's funny because I compared the cento to Ann's white topaz ring and the cento you need sun glasses because of the sparkle compared to Ann's with the white topaz.  I can't wait to see what the cento looks like in the sunshine.  Enjoy the weekend and make it a safe one!!

Esteemed Contributor

@SANNA wrote:

Isn't it nice when it exceeds your expectation! Enjoy your sparkly baby in good health.

@SANNA Hi Sanna.  Thanks.  I was just logging on to send you a message.  I saw that drop dead gorgeous pendant you purchased last night being presented in the middle of the night.  and I have to say you picked the best pendant of this gem show!!   It's beyond gorgeous.  I love the design of it.  Very elegant and beautiful.  Please review when you receive it please.  It's a super dooper pendant in every way, shape and form.  Enjo that beauty.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Dallas-Dame wrote:

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@BlingQueen022  So glad it finally arrived and exceeded your expectations, Bling!!  Wear it in the best of health!!

@Dallas-Dame Thank you my sweet friend.  It sure was worth the wait.  Have a great weekend and enjoy watching the shows if you see them today.  Not ordering anything else from the shows at all.  Didn't really see anything else from the lineup but still enjoy watching some of it.  Make it a safe weekend and a happy one.  

Respected Contributor

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@SANNA wrote:

@SANNA Hi Sanna.  Thanks.  I was just logging on to send you a message.  I saw that drop dead gorgeous pendant you purchased last night being presented in the middle of the night.  and I have to say you picked the best pendant of this gem show!!   It's beyond gorgeous.  I love the design of it.  Very elegant and beautiful.  Please review when you receive it please.  It's a super dooper pendant in every way, shape and form.  Enjo that beauty.  

Ohh, that's you sooo much !!!