Regular Contributor

Re: Michael's Carat Weight of the Pink Topaz TTV

[ Edited ]

Hey Bling,  you and Dallas Dame and the other ladies  got me completely hooked on Michael's pieces the end of last year with all your posts and reviews.  I made my first purchase around November and have purchased about 13 of his items since then!  So thanks for all the info you provide. Smiley Happy

Also, this ring shows as 20 x 12 -  his latest TTV midi was 16 x 12, so this will be the same width but just point up a little longer. 

Valued Contributor

@Cathyshopper wrote:

The pink topaz TTV ring is up for pre-order! Very beautiful but too large for me. 

Enjoy, whomever purchases it. 

@Cathyshopper  I just saw that it was up for pre-order when checking today's schedule.  I agree, Cathy...I think it's just a bit too large for me.  As @BlingQueen022 said, we'll know how the proportion works when it's presented.

Hope you're both enjoying a pleasant Sunday!!

Regular Contributor

@Dallas-Dame wrote:

@Cathyshopper wrote:

The pink topaz TTV ring is up for pre-order! Very beautiful but too large for me. 

@Cathyshopper  I just saw that it was up for pre-order when checking today's schedule.  I agree, Cathy...I think it's just a bit too large for me.  As @BlingQueen022 said, we'll know how the proportion works when it's presented.

Thank you so much! We are actually under a heat advisory where I live in PA so I am indoors watching the Vegas preview, which could be dangerous too lol.   I've already ordered the Dallas prince flower ring OTO; I don't own any of her pieces, but this looks so artistic and unique plus the price was absurd. 

You all have a great Sunday too! 

Valued Contributor

@Cathyshopper wrote:

@Dallas-Dame wrote:

@Cathyshopper wrote:

Thank you so much! We are actually under a heat advisory where I live in PA so I am indoors watching the Vegas preview, which could be dangerous too lol.   I've already ordered the Dallas prince flower ring OTO; I don't own any of her pieces, but this looks so artistic and unique plus the price was absurd. 

@Cathyshopper  Staying indoors (and shopping) sounds like a good plan!  Enjoy your new ring from Dallas Prince to the fullest.  It's quite lovely!

Esteemed Contributor

@Cathyshopper wrote:

@Dallas-Dame wrote:

@Cathyshopper wrote:

@Cathyshopper Hi Cathy.  Sounds like you have a nice collection going on with Michael's jewelry.  I think he's he's the best they have on Evine for rings.  Congrats on the Dallas Prince Flower Ring.  I have that particular ring and it's fabulous.  You got a great price on it too.  You won't be disappointed with that one.  As for Michael's pink topaz ring the width may be the same but I have to see the length on a hand to see how large the stone looks on the finger.  I noticed none of the sizes are selling out so I'm sure others are thinking the same thing.  I haven't been watching the show until now the last hour.  Hope to chat with you during the shows next weekend.  Please let me know how you like your new flower ring from Dallas Prince.  It's a very pretty ring and looks better in person then on the air. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Dallas-Dame@Cathyshopper OMG ladies I have a dilemma on my hands here.  I have a coupon code that was sent to me and I won't be able to use it on Friday for the ttv ring as it will expire!!  What to do, what to do, I don't want to let the coupon expire. Ok now, so I ordered the pink topaz ring early.  As @Cathyshopper said the width is the same as the midi which I'm fine with.  3/4 of inch long I have rings that are that length now.  With the coupon I save an additional 28 dollars off the price making the ring 167 bucks.  I couldn't let the coupon go so I held my breath and hit the submit button.  If it's too much of a honker I can always return it.  I'm really anxious now to see it presented.  Pray it's the pefect size, lol

Valued Contributor

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@Dallas-Dame@Cathyshopper OMG ladies I have a dilemma on my hands here.  I have a coupon code that was sent to me and I won't be able to use it on Friday for the ttv ring as it will expire!!  What to do, what to do, I don't want to let the coupon expire. Ok now, so I ordered the pink topaz ring early.  As @Cathyshopper said the width is the same as the midi which I'm fine with.  3/4 of inch long I have rings that are that length now.  With the coupon I save an additional 28 dollars off the price making the ring 167 bucks.  I couldn't let the coupon go so I held my breath and hit the submit button.  If it's too much of a honker I can always return it.  I'm really anxious now to see it presented.  Pray it's the pefect size, lol

@BlingQueen022  Hi there, Bling!  I'm so glad you were able to take advantage of the coupon and fingers are crossed that it will be a perfect size when it arrives!!  Look forward to hearing your review as it truly is stunning!

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday and have a fabulous week, my friend!!

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

@BlingQueen022  I think it was smart to use that coupon and I have a feeling you're going to love this ring. From reading your posts it seems like you like them big and sparkly!   I have a feeling the size on this one is going to come from the depth and that it might sit higher off the hand. If you can handle that, you'll probably like it. 

For me, that midi ring was about as large as I can handle - I had ordered the pink amethyst and the blue topaz.  They both were beautiful, but the vibrant blue sat up too high on my hand to be everyday for me, plus kept flopping to the side since it wasn't a euroshank so I had to return that one.

I'll be anxious to hear if it's the perfect size for you! 

ETA:  Thanks for the great review of that Dallas Prince rIng.  I ordered the pink/green one and I'm glad to hear that it's more beautiful in person.  It looked very unique for sure. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Cathyshopper wrote:

@BlingQueen022  I think it was smart to use that coupon and I have a feeling you're going to love this ring. From reading your posts it seems like you like them big and sparkly!   I have a feeling the size on this one is going to come from the depth and that it might sit higher off the hand. If you can handle that, you'll probably like it. 

For me, that midi ring was about as large as I can handle - I had ordered the pink amethyst and the blue topaz.  They both were beautiful, but the vibrant blue sat up too high on my hand to be everyday for me, plus kept flopping to the side since it wasn't a euroshank so I had to return that one.

I'll be anxious to hear if it's the perfect size for you! 

ETA:  Thanks for the great review of that Dallas Prince rIng.  I ordered the pink/green one and I'm glad to hear that it's more beautiful in person.  It looked very unique for sure. 

@Cathyshopper Hi again Cathy.  The pink and green ring is the one I have also.  The enammeling (sp) on it is amazing.  I don't have a lot of Dallas's rings but two.  The two rings I do have from her is very good quality.  I'm anxious to hear your review on it.  

As for the pink topaz ttv ring, It's funny I received that coupon a while ago and deleted it.  Last night it came back in my email saying it's about to expire.  I deleted it again, hahahaha  I don't know why I did that.  I was lucky I remembered the code, lol.  I figured for the price, why not order it sight unseen.  I did though go back to Michael's facebook page and carefully looked at all the pics of that ring from all sides.  I do love large stones, you're right, but the midi is about all I can really handle in the big stones.  This particular ring looks big, but it does sit up high but not any higher then his other rings.  I'm hoping I can pull this off.  At least the width is the same.  I hope Friday comes back fast.  I'll be watching what's for launch at noon on Friday to get a sneak peek at that ring.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Dallas-Dame wrote:

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@BlingQueen022  Hi there, Bling!  I'm so glad you were able to take advantage of the coupon and fingers are crossed that it will be a perfect size when it arrives!!  Look forward to hearing your review as it truly is stunning!

@Dallas-Dame wrote:

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@Dallas-Dame You know I really wanted to wait to order that pink topaz ring.  Knowing my luck, I would have loved the ring and then kicked myself for losing 28 more dollars reduced because I would have lost the coupon.  Evine had me beween a rock and hard place you might say, lol.  Anyway, once I receive it I'll post a review.  I'm hoping it's not a return.  Have a good week and stay cool.  It's going to be a hot week for me.  Thank goodness for AC!!  Be well my friend.  By the way, do another search online for Michael's new stuff. I noticed there's another white zircon ring with a crystal clear quartz center that's been added.  I have my eye on that one.  I'm hoping it's reduced in price when it's aired.