Esteemed Contributor

Re: Michael's Carat Weight of the Pink Topaz TTV

@SANNA wrote:

Hi ladies!

Bling, thanks for heads up! I will watch....😜. I think that even though 15 ct sounds large, given the fact that it is pear shape cut it might be not too huge. Will see. I saw the earrings and the line bracelet on their site already. If  you click on newest and go through the list. Pretty!

I got a few complements on my new coral rose bracelet. DH is still rolling his eyes ... Lol

@SANNA Hi there Sanna!  Did ya see the new white zircon rings?  I like the elongated flower ring and the dome ring he has in white zircon.  His white zircon stones sparkle like crazy.  I have three of the white zircon rings now and love them.  As for the pink topaz I do need to see it presented.  It sure looks mighty big on the website.  Happy you're getting lots of compliments on that bracelet.  It is stunning.  Michael sure has alot of new stuff that will definately get me in some sort of trouble, lol  

Respected Contributor

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@SANNA wrote:

Hi ladies!

Bling, thanks for heads up! I will watch....😜. I think that even though 15 ct sounds large, given the fact that it is pear shape cut it might be not too huge. Will see. I saw the earrings and the line bracelet on their site already. If  you click on newest and go through the list. Pretty!

I got a few complements on my new coral rose bracelet. DH is still rolling his eyes ... Lol

@SANNA Hi there Sanna!  Did ya see the new white zircon rings?  I like the elongated flower ring and the dome ring he has in white zircon.  His white zircon stones sparkle like crazy.  I have three of the white zircon rings now and love them.  As for the pink topaz I do need to see it presented.  It sure looks mighty big on the website.  Happy you're getting lots of compliments on that bracelet.  It is stunning.  Michael sure has alot of new stuff that will definately get me in some sort of trouble, lol  

Oh,yes, they are all pretty and  you are in trouble missy!

Esteemed Contributor

@SANNA wrote:

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@SANNA wrote:

Hi ladies!

Oh,yes, they are all pretty and  you are in trouble missy!

@SANNA Don't I know it, lol lol  Between the pink topaz ring and the white zircon ring collection, I"m totally doomed and so is my credit card, lol

Valued Contributor

@BlingQueen022  Happy Thursday, Bling!  I just took a look at the pink topaz ring and fear it might be too large for me.  I'm sure the hosts will start wearing it during various presentations as we approach the event and that should give us a better idea as to proportion and wearability...time will tell.  I totally agree that the new zircon elongated flower (reminds me more of a star) and cushion rings are lovely.  I'm also drawn to the pink tourmaline cluster ring with marquise-shaped center stone.  DH and I will be out of town during the "Jewels of Vegas" shows but I know I'll be checking my phone for new listings and event pricing!

Hope you had a great work week and have a wonderful weekend!  I'll be finishing my project before we travel which means I'll likely work through this weekend.  Be well, my friend!! 

Esteemed Contributor

@Dallas-Dame wrote:

@BlingQueen022  Happy Thursday, Bling!  I just took a look at the pink topaz ring and fear it might be too large for me.  I'm sure the hosts will start wearing it during various presentations as we approach the event and that should give us a better idea as to proportion and wearability...time will tell.  I totally agree that the new zircon elongated flower (reminds me more of a star) and cushion rings are lovely.  I'm also drawn to the pink tourmaline cluster ring with marquise-shaped center stone.  DH and I will be out of town during the "Jewels of Vegas" shows but I know I'll be checking my phone for new listings and event pricing!

Hope you had a great work week and have a wonderful weekend!  I'll be finishing my project before we travel which means I'll likely work through this weekend.  Be well, my friend!! 

@dallas  Hi there Dallas.  I saw that pink tourmaline clister ring also.  He has so many beautiful rings posted now.  It's hard to make decisions.  I, like you, think the 15 carat pink topaz ring may be a bit too big.  Too bad it's not the size of his past london blue ttv ring.  If the pink topaz ring doesn't work out, I'm sure I'll find something to purchase, like his new white zircon rings.  I love those stones.  Sorry to hear you'll be out of town for the jewels of vegas.  In a way, I wish I was, that would save me tons of money.  Have a fabulous safe trip and enjoy yourselves.  Hellos, to you mom, and hope everybody's well. 

Valued Contributor

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@Dallas-Dame wrote:

@dallas  Hi there Dallas.  I saw that pink tourmaline clister ring also.  He has so many beautiful rings posted now.  It's hard to make decisions.  I, like you, think the 15 carat pink topaz ring may be a bit too big.  Too bad it's not the size of his past london blue ttv ring.  If the pink topaz ring doesn't work out, I'm sure I'll find something to purchase, like his new white zircon rings.  I love those stones.  Sorry to hear you'll be out of town for the jewels of vegas.  In a way, I wish I was, that would save me tons of money.  Have a fabulous safe trip and enjoy yourselves.  Hellos, to you mom, and hope everybody's well. 

@BlingQueen022  Thanks for your kind wishes, Bling!  The more I look at the white zircon elongated flower (?star?) ring, the more I'm drawn to it.  I don't plan to purchase the TTV ring at this point as I don't think I'd feel comfortable wearing it on a regular basis.  Like you, I greatly prefer the size of the recent LBT fancy cut ring and wear it quite often.

I'm almost relieved to miss the upcoming event as my willpower leaves much to be desired.  I'm sure I'll be checking-in periodically once event pricing is active.

Have a fabulous weekend, dear lady!!

Esteemed Contributor

thanks for the info on the carat weight.  the photo on FB is so beautiful.  I am really thinking hard about this one

Esteemed Contributor

yes, I'm afraid that it won't be a "wear a lot" size for me.  I can do the size of the midi ring but not the honkers.  They just don't work in my life but boy oh boy it is so pretty.

Regular Contributor

The pink topaz TTV ring is up for pre-order! Very beautiful but too large for me. 

Enjoy, whomever purchases it. 

Esteemed Contributor

I'd order it now, but have to see it presented.  I need to see the size on a host's hand first.