Esteemed Contributor

Michael's Carat Weight of the Pink Topaz TTV

Hi there ladies.  Just read on Facebook that the carat weight for Michael's gorgeous pink pear topaz ttv ring is 14.83 carats.  He gave an item number but I can't post it here for obvious reasons.  Right now the price is 265.00.   It's the ttv for July 29th.  Get it during what's for launch because this one will sell out during the day I'm sure. 

Valued Contributor

Re: Michael's Carat Weight of the Pink Topaz TTV

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

Hi there ladies.  Just read on Facebook that the carat weight for Michael's gorgeous pink pear topaz ttv ring is 14.83 carats.  He gave an item number but I can't post it here for obvious reasons.  Right now the price is 265.00.   It's the ttv for July 29th.  Get it during what's for launch because this one will sell out during the day I'm sure. 

@BlingQueen022  Hi there, Bling!  Thanks so much for the info on Michael's upcoming TTV.  I'm hoping it's not going to be too large (in center stone carat weight) for my finger!  It's such a stunner that I may have to go out of my "comfort zone" for this one!!

Sure hope all is going well with you and yours.  I've been busy with my consulting project and look forward to getting back to "retirement" soon.  Have a wonderful week, dear lady!!

Honored Contributor

@BlingQueen022  I don't know where in the world you saw that item number on Michael's Facebook page.  I scrutinized the entire page and couldn't find it.  Anyway, you can post an item number but you can't post a link here.

I'm very excited about this TTV.  It looks like there is a pendant and earrings to match.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm liking his new midi size but not those boring old stones in the plain setting (blue topaz, peridot, etc.)  I'm hoping this pink topaz will be closer to the midi in size. 

Honored Contributor

@depglass  At about 15 CT it's going to be a large ring.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for the info, Blingie.  I already have some pink topaz in jewelry and I wouldn't want a ring that big of a carat weight in this particular stone.  7-8 carats would have been plenty.  But that's Michael -- go big or go home!  Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@BlingQueen022  I don't know where in the world you saw that item number on Michael's Facebook page.  I scrutinized the entire page and couldn't find it.  Anyway, you can post an item number but you can't post a link here.

I'm very excited about this TTV.  It looks like there is a pendant and earrings to match.

@Kachina624  Hi Kachina.  The item number for the ring is 154=945.  That number comes up in the website, but there's no pic of the ring posted yet.  Sorry for the delay in answering but I was at work at all day and just got home.  Even at 15 carats, after seeing the pic, the stone doesn't look all that huge.  I'll have to see it presented during what's for launch on the 29th to see it presented.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Dallas-Dame wrote:

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@BlingQueen022  Hi there, Bling!  Thanks so much for the info on Michael's upcoming TTV.  I'm hoping it's not going to be too large (in center stone carat weight) for my finger!  It's such a stunner that I may have to go out of my "comfort zone" for this one!!

Sure hope all is going well with you and yours.  I've been busy with my consulting project and look forward to getting back to "retirement" soon.  Have a wonderful week, dear lady!!

@Dallas-Dame Hi there Dallas!  Hope your consulting job is working out fine.  The item number of the ring is 154-945, but there's no pic of it on the website yet.  I couldn't believe he said it was just under 15 carats.  The stone doesn't even look that big.  I guess we'll see when it's presented.  He has some new bracelets also that he'll be airing.  They're killer bracelets too.  There's a new ouro verdre bracelet (yellow/greenish) stone and he even has a beautiful bracelet in pink topaz to match his ring.  Hope your new job ends on time and you'll be back to retirement.  We've been pretty busy this week.  I'm just happy tomorrow's my Friday.  Be well my friend.  Looking forward to chatting with ya during the shows.  Have a safe week.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Sammycat1 wrote:

Thanks for the info, Blingie.  I already have some pink topaz in jewelry and I wouldn't want a ring that big of a carat weight in this particular stone.  7-8 carats would have been plenty.  But that's Michael -- go big or go home!  Smiley Happy

@Sammycat1 The pic is up now on the website.  You are right, the stone is huge!!!!!!  I am on the fence now about this ring.  I think the stone is too big.  Why does he have to do such huge stones all the time?  Makes no sense.  I think I'm leaning towards his new white zircon rings that are posted on the site now.  There's an elongated flower ring I'm getting interested in now.  I will watch the presentation of the pink topaz ring but after seeing the pics, I think I may have to back off of it.  Sadly to say.  I do though have one his sane pink topaz rings.  Thank goodness for that, lol.  

Respected Contributor

Hi ladies!

Bling, thanks for heads up! I will watch....😜. I think that even though 15 ct sounds large, given the fact that it is pear shape cut it might be not too huge. Will see. I saw the earrings and the line bracelet on their site already. If  you click on newest and go through the list. Pretty!

I got a few complements on my new coral rose bracelet. DH is still rolling his eyes ... Lol