Super Contributor

at shophq with Gems in Vogue

Michael.jpg

Honored Contributor

Re: Michael is back

[ Edited ]

Michael is not only very personable, he is a gifted designer who is dedicated to his art.  For me, personally, I have tended to choose simple, symbolic designs with relatively smaller (1.5 - 2) caret size.  I do appreciate his work.

Honored Contributor

I'm sure Michael is very happy to be back "home" again.  It's a much shorter flight from Canada than Florida is.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

I enjoyed him on HSN and purchased a couple of his pieces.  They certainly are beautiful.  I don't shop on ShopHQ so I'll be saving some $$ and that is probably a good thing.

Honored Contributor

Couldn't agree more  @phoenixbrd.  Michael is a 'true gem' if you will. Many of the stones he presents are gems you don't see from others. His designwork with his team is outstanding I think, very unusual, one of a kind at low numbers. Everything is just lovely.

Esteemed Contributor

Woo hoo!

Honored Contributor

I think SHQ is a much better fit for him!! But their shipping charges are off the charts

Honored Contributor

DISH dropped Shop HQ, or vice-versa.  So I don't get to see him, boo-hoo.  I love all the pieces I have bought from him over the years.

Honored Contributor

@bigLou wrote:

at shophq with Gems in Vogue

Michael.jpg

I am watching him now.  You can tell Shophq is home for him.  Very pretty pieces as usual.  Always nice to watch him.Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

His customer service team cannot be beat either.  I've used it twice - once I was looking for a pearl pendant they sold with tiny emeralds around it & they accomodated me.  Another time I ordered a ring and asked them to size it down to a 4.5 and they did.  They kept in communication by e-mail while I was waiting and I would highly recommend.