Trusted Contributor

Michael Valitutti on HSN later today 4/18/21

[ Edited ]

I see the new merchandise online features a lot of padparadscha sapphire - sort of an orangey pink.  I like the quality of his gemstones and have purchased different pieces through the years.

Honored Contributor

Re: Michael Valitutti on HSN later today 4/18/21

Its good to see his things again but I'm out of the market for more jewelry.  Have no place to wear the 35+ Gems en Vogue rings and bracelets I already own. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

He will be on from 7 to 9 PM ET. Sarah Anderson is hosting, good choice, they know each other from long time on SHQ, should make him feel very comfortable. 

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle    I believe she hosted the last time I saw him on HSN. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I love his pieces.  But I only buy if it really jumps at me.  I use to buy just because I liked a piece. Now I look don't buy and then go  to my jewelry box and find something to wearSmiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

There is a piece online (757-449) called a Lotus Pink Sapphire pendant.  It's accented in rose gold and it's a cross design which I always fancy.  I'm looking forward to seeing a presentation.

I am like you ladies and have a good selection of pieces in my own wardrobe as well and now only look for things I don't have.  The lotus pink color is like nothing I own already.  We'll see!

Honored Contributor

@nova 

Is this the cross pendant? When I saw it online earlier it caught my eye right away. That is so beautiful. Love that shade of pink.

Gems by Michael Valitutti Lotus Pink Sapphire and Diamond Pendant

Trusted Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@nova 

Is this the cross pendant? When I saw it online earlier it caught my eye right away. That is so beautiful. Love that shade of pink.

Gems by Michael Valitutti Lotus Pink Sapphire and Diamond Pendant

@SilleeMee  Yes that's it.  Between the color, the cross shape, and the 2-tone metal I am fascinated too!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@nova wrote:

I see the new merchandise online features a lot of padparadscha sapphire - sort of an orangey pink.  I like the quality of his gemstones and have purchased different pieces through the years.

The quality of MV's gemstones are better than his settings.  I don't like the look of mixed metals that he uses.  Palladium plated with gold plating is not my style.  I prefer either or the other but not both.  He knows his stuff when it comes to gemstones!  Thanks for the heads up @nova 

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life