Honored Contributor

Re: Michael Valitutti is on HSN Tonight Sept. 14th.

@stellabystarlight wrote:

Michael came to HSN last February.  His stones are cut very well and the clarity is amazing.

Did you see the cobolt blue spinel, its beautiful,  his stones are very niceSmiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I love gemstones but rarely wear silver because I hate to polish it. I like the silver palladium mix concept but his rings on ShopHQ  used to be too heavy/clunky for me. 

The first time Michael was on HSN he brought padparadscha sapphire !!  I bought the ring because I wanted the gemstones, but it turned out to be very comfortable.

Every time I wear it I get a compliment!

I will not buy any more of his items, because I really prefer gold, but he certainly has a lot of luscious gemstones.  I do not think he did too well selling on his own website, so that is probably why he went to HSN. (For a while ShopHQ was not showing jewelry due to the pandemic, but now they are back to a lot of jewelry shows again.)

Honored Contributor

Last night was my first opportunity to actually watch most of it.  It really made me nostalgic for him and Chuck on Shop HQ.  I think I bought more from Michael than either of the oher two Three Amigos.  Then when he showed that beautiful citrine (I don't even like citrine) all I could think of was BlingQueen22 and her huge stone rings.  I wonder what happened to her?  The cobalt spinel was beautiful in the loose stone shot, although it showed up very dull and dark on the model's hand on my screen.  I'll hold off on that for awhile, but it will eventually be in my collection.  

Occasional Contributor

Re: Michael Valitutti is on ShopHQ tonight 11-17-22.

Michael Valitutti is on ShopHQ tonight, I checked on HSN and every piece of his jewelry is now on sale, he must have left HSN!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Michael Valitutti is on ShopHQ tonight 11-17-22.

@Donnatt wrote:

Michael Valitutti is on ShopHQ tonight, I checked on HSN and every piece of his jewelry is now on sale, he must have left HSN!

@Donnatt It doesn't seem like they ever got rid of his inventory @ShopHQ.

I like his stones, always have, but I'm not fond of the settings.  I used to love his vault collections though.

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Honored Contributor

I'm not a fan of his line --way too ornate for me but think his stones are very nice.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@wagirl wrote:

I'm not a fan of his line --way too ornate for me but think his stones are very nice.

ITA, trust in his quality, but dislike some of his settings