Honored Contributor

Michael Valitutti fans (Shop HQ) go read his facebook page

He's mentioning some of the stones he's buying in Tucson and shows a pinky red zircon. Looks like this will be a great year for him.

Respected Contributor

Re: Michael Valitutti fans (Shop HQ) go read his facebook page

Thanks for posting, depglass. I wish I did facebook. He usually has some good stuff.

Hope that he will continue after shop turns into evine.

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for posting, I'll check it out.
Respected Contributor

I asked him to buy good blue or rainbow moonstone. Hope he will. I am hopefull
Esteemed Contributor

The TS ring is not too attractive and the prices are ridiculous. I think a lot of money will be saved for me at least. I think Michael has gotten out of hand on his pricing now.
Trusted Contributor

Could someone post his fb address? I never can find it. I don't do fb but his page is public, right?
Trusted Contributor

On 2/6/2015 BlingQueen022 said: The TS ring is not too attractive and the prices are ridiculous. I think a lot of money will be saved for me at least. I think Michael has gotten out of hand on his pricing now.
What does the ring look like, Bling? I wouldn't mind NOT liking it after Designer Silver Day last weekend!
Esteemed Contributor

On 2/6/2015 Sakuya said:
On 2/6/2015 BlingQueen022 said: The TS ring is not too attractive and the prices are ridiculous. I think a lot of money will be saved for me at least. I think Michael has gotten out of hand on his pricing now.
What does the ring look like, Bling? I wouldn't mind NOT liking it after Designer Silver Day last weekend!
I think the TS ring will be 144-241. Under on today this ring is repeated constantly. I could be wrong, but it's shown on all the time slots starting at midnight. It's just a ring I wouldn't wear most of the time. I'm just not a fan of turquoise at all. Give me bling!! Lol
Trusted Contributor

On 2/6/2015 BlingQueen022 said:
On 2/6/2015 Sakuya said:
I think the TS ring will be 144-241. Under on today this ring is repeated constantly. I could be wrong, but it's shown on all the time slots starting at midnight. It's just a ring I wouldn't wear most of the time. I'm just not a fan of turquoise at all. Give me bling!! Lol
Yikes! That ring is not my style so I am safe as well. I thought MV had the TTV. I am excited for another day of jewelry but I will be much more discriminating since I went a little crazy last weekend after indulging in gem week on Shop. How often is everything you buy a keeper?!? I am still waiting for some things from last weekend and some are on wait list. I really ordered way more than I had planned. I went back to look at what I got, fully intending to cancel some orders, but was happy with all my choices so didn't cancel anything.
Esteemed Contributor

On 2/6/2015 Sakuya said:
On 2/6/2015 BlingQueen022 said:
On 2/6/2015 Sakuya said:
Yikes! That ring is not my style so I am safe as well. I thought MV had the TTV. I am excited for another day of jewelry but I will be much more discriminating since I went a little crazy last weekend after indulging in gem week on Shop. How often is everything you buy a keeper?!? I am still waiting for some things from last weekend and some are on wait list. I really ordered way more than I had planned. I went back to look at what I got, fully intending to cancel some orders, but was happy with all my choices so didn't cancel anything.
I think Michael has the TTV ring on Wednesday. Right now I'm not sure what it is, but I keep checking in on his Facebook page. Once I find out I will surely let you know.