Trusted Contributor

Re: Michael Valitutti fans (Shop HQ) go read his facebook page

On 2/6/2015 BlingQueen022 said:
On 2/6/2015 Sakuya said:
On 2/6/2015 Sakuya said:
On 2/6/2015 BlingQueen022 said: The TS ring is not too attractive and the prices are ridiculous. I think a lot of money will be saved for me at least. I think Michael has gotten out of hand on his pricing now.
What does the ring look like, Bling? I wouldn't mind NOT liking it after Designer Silver Day last weekend!
I think the TS ring will be 144-241. Under on today this ring is repeated constantly. I could be wrong, but it's shown on all the time slots starting at midnight. It's just a ring I wouldn't wear most of the time. I'm just not a fan of turquoise at all. Give me bling!! Lol
Yikes! That ring is not my style so I am safe as well. I thought MV had the TTV. I am excited for another day of jewelry but I will be much more discriminating since I went a little crazy last weekend after indulging in gem week on Shop. How often is everything you buy a keeper?!? I am still waiting for some things from last weekend and some are on wait list. I really ordered way more than I had planned. I went back to look at what I got, fully intending to cancel some orders, but was happy with all my choices so didn't cancel anything.
I think Michael has the TTV ring on Wednesday. Right now I'm not sure what it is, but I keep checking in on his Facebook page. Once I find out I will surely let you know.
Thanks, Bling! :-)
Honored Contributor

At this point in my jewelry buying career, I need different gems to entice me.

Esteemed Contributor

thanks for the heads up. I really like sparkly stones but I like the rings to be a wearable size. The ""baby"" honker size was perfect for me and I did buy one and love it.

Like others I bought stuff on SHQ's gem week and only a couple of things from Q's designer day so I have to be mindful of what I'm spending.

Esteemed Contributor

On 2/6/2015 Sakuya said:
On 2/6/2015 Sakuya said:
On 2/6/2015 Sakuya said:
On 2/6/2015 BlingQueen022 said: The TS ring is not too attractive and the prices are ridiculous. I think a lot of money will be saved for me at least. I think Michael has gotten out of hand on his pricing now.
What does the ring look like, Bling? I wouldn't mind NOT liking it after Designer Silver Day last weekend!
I think the TS ring will be 144-241. Under on today this ring is repeated constantly. I could be wrong, but it's shown on all the time slots starting at midnight. It's just a ring I wouldn't wear most of the time. I'm just not a fan of turquoise at all. Give me bling!! Lol
Yikes! That ring is not my style so I am safe as well. I thought MV had the TTV. I am excited for another day of jewelry but I will be much more discriminating since I went a little crazy last weekend after indulging in gem week on Shop. How often is everything you buy a keeper?!? I am still waiting for some things from last weekend and some are on wait list. I really ordered way more than I had planned. I went back to look at what I got, fully intending to cancel some orders, but was happy with all my choices so didn't cancel anything.
I think Michael has the TTV ring on Wednesday. Right now I'm not sure what it is, but I keep checking in on his Facebook page. Once I find out I will surely let you know.
Thanks, Bling! :-)
My pleasure Sakuya. Right now I have my eye on a five stone Brazilian yellow citrine ring that I've been watching for over a month now. I'm hoping it goes down in price again. I missed it the first time around when it was much cheaper in price. Now I've been checking it every day. I'm keeping my fingers crossed they reduce it for the Tuscon shows.
Occasional Contributor

On 2/6/2015 Sakuya said: Could someone post his fb address? I never can find it. I don't do fb but his page is public
facebook.com/michael.valitutti.9
Respected Contributor

You are right,Bling, the prices are insane! I think I will be just watching.I also would want him to tone down an ornateness.
Esteemed Contributor

On 2/6/2015 SANNA said: You are right,Bling, the prices are insane! I think I will be just watching.I also would want him to tone down an ornateness.
Yep!! I won't pay that kind of money for his rings. I love his rings, but I just don't want the debt that goes with it, lol. The ring I was telling you about the yellow 5 stone citrine was once on sale for 228 now it's back at 276 . I'm hoping it gets reduced again. I swear I must click on that ring at least three times a day. I'm not giving up on it though. I'll keep plugging right along.
Super Contributor

Tomorrow's top value ring (144-241) is from Paul Deasy - it is a Sleeping Beauty and choice of gemstone elongated ring. I'm not sure when Michael will have a top value again.

We all have two lives. The second begins when you realize you only have one - Confucius
Esteemed Contributor

On 2/6/2015 Crazed4Gems said:

Tomorrow's top value ring (144-241) is from Paul Deasy - it is a Sleeping Beauty and choice of gemstone elongated ring. I'm not sure when Michael will have a top value again.

I think it's We'd. crazed, but right now .i don't know what it is, but I think it may be a green stone. I have to keep checking his Facebook page.
Esteemed Contributor

Oop!!! It's not on Wed. I made a mistake. Michael's TTV isn't on Wed. Sorry!! Will go back and read his Facebook page again.