Regular Contributor

Michael Valitutti and Paul Deasey

Collaborating together again! They have their own YouTube channel!!! Michael looks like he lost some weight and Paul looks great!
Honored Contributor

Re: Michael Valitutti and Paul Deasey

I've always enjoyed listening to Michael but absolutely can't stand Paul.  I don't care to watch shopping using streaming or video on my computer, which is a tablet.  I did take a peek but won't be back.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 Wasn't it Paul that treated Judy so badly when they were both Q hosts?

Honored Contributor

@ECBG    No, Paul is Judy's current husband.  They've been married a good while.  You're thinking of Jeff Hewston.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@ECBG    No, Paul is Judy's current husband.  They've been married a good while.  You're thinking of Jeff Hewston.

@Kachina624 Thank you.  It been quite a while.Smiley Happy

Regular Contributor

I wish them both the best! I watched Chuck on LC one day and he mentioned, "that other shopping channel, I was on for 27 years!" His tone was a bit tongue and cheek, which leads me to believe the parting of the ways were NOT a smooth one! I can't believe the Q let some of their best hosts go either? The Q must have a new hiring, firing manager! If I worked at the Q, I would be worried about my job!
Same thing for ShopHQ! I can't believe Antonella's sales numbers were bad come on! People loved her but obviously someone didn't! She went on fb after it was done and she did a video just letting her fans know again she was not going to be on the Q any more. She was visibly upset and it seems like they blindsided her with the news! I cut up my Q card after that!
Contributor

I agree. They are nothing like they use to be. Shipping may take 3 weeks to receive and refunds are 2 - 3 months. Prices are crazy and quality has certainly gone down. HSN has certainly raised their prices since QVC took over and their sales are nowhere what they use to be. I rarely watch or purchase anything from either any longer. Saving lots of money though!!
Such a cutthroat company!

Respected Contributor

Everybody and their uncle has become an independent contractor with her/her own YouTube channels.  It is free enterprise at its best!

I know they all want more "air-time" to sell their products, but I think the heavy-duty days of non-stop jewelry buying have diminished for this country.  Most of the items are lower budget fashion jewelry anyway.

My major concern is that all these small start-ups may not offer the same level of security with shopping or protections such as guaranteed refunds for returns.

I wish them all the best, but I will not be tuning in to purchase.