Respected Contributor

Re: Michael Valitutti TSV on Evine is Fabulous!

No, his jewelry is not costume.  It is fine jewelry.  He uses a company in Buffalo, United Refining, that manufacturers a silver/palladium alloy, which makes it tarnish resistant and very strong.  His designs are very unique.  I love his high settings.  His gemstones are of a very high quality and I know, because several family members work in the jewelry industry!

Esteemed Contributor

@Stellabystarlight wrote:

No, his jewelry is not costume.  It is fine jewelry.  He uses a company in Buffalo, United Refining, that manufacturers a silver/palladium alloy, which makes it tarnish resistant and very strong.  His designs are very unique.  I love his high settings.  His gemstones are of a very high quality and I know, because several family members work in the jewelry industry!

@stellabystarlight How right you are.  I get nothing but compliments when I wear his jewelry.  I'v never had a problem with tarnishing or losing a stone yet.  In a way I'm happy there's alot of negative nellies the have to horn in.  The less they buy, the more there is for us.  

Respected Contributor

Yes, Bling Queen, I agree with you!  Everytime I wear my Valitutti pieces, I get many compliments.  They are truly exquisite pieces of jewelry!  Enjoy your ring and wear it in good health!

Esteemed Contributor

@Stellabystarlight wrote:

Yes, Bling Queen, I agree with you!  Everytime I wear my Valitutti pieces, I get many compliments.  They are truly exquisite pieces of jewelry!  Enjoy your ring and wear it in good health!

@stellabystarlight Thank you Stellabystarlight.  Right back to you.  Enjoy your new ring also.  Michael always manages to come up with something that's totally exceptional.  He is a master at his trade. That's for sure.  Enjoy the shows this weekend.  I'm done with the ordering, but will continue to watch and see what he brings to us.  

Respected Contributor

❤️ That color is gorgeous! ❤️ Michael was so excited... He is a kick just to watch!

I did not get the ring... But, I  got the cross pendant. I can honestly say I can not wait to see this stone in person! I do believe the man lives and breaths gems - and has a super team of people that work with him! 

-Texas Hill Country-
Esteemed Contributor

@CAMOGIRL that cross necklace is really beautiful!!! I hope you enjoy it. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]
Respectfully disagree, MV line is NOT fine jewelry. Mystery recipe of alloy metal in combination with silver is just that. Gold filled or Clad isn't solid Gold. Nor, Is the stone of natural color, Stone is- Treated using temperature, Changing the chemical makeup *enhancement*. By law has to be disclosed- HSN QVC EVINE, Explain in detail about the process. Making sure, Buyer knows what they are purchasing.
Esteemed Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:
Respectfully disagree, MV line is NOT fine jewelry. Mystery recipe of alloy metal in combination with silver is just that. Gold filled or Clad isn't solid Gold. Nor, Is the stone of natural color, Stone is- Treated using temperature, Changing the chemical makeup *enhancement*. By law has to be disclosed- HSN QVC EVINE, Explain in detail about the process. Making sure, Buyer knows what they are purchasing.

@Sweet_Serenity 

Esteemed Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

@Sweet_Serenity I respectively disagree with every word you said here.  All Im going to say is you really should have researched about Michael and his line of jewelry before you posted.  I could post to you until I'm blue in the face, but I'm not going to argue with you on a public shopping board because it won't sink in what I would inform you or anybody else that posts negative untrue comments here about his or anybody elses line of jewelry that they know nothing about.  You have your opinion and I respect that, but I surely don't think any kind of correction me or anybody else makes to you would change your mind.  It's just not worth it.  

I will say this, There are plenty of threads about different jewelry vendors here.  I don't like all of them, but when I see a thread about a jewelry vendor I don't like I just pass them up and leave my negative comments to myself as to not ruin somebody's joy about their purchases and their likes about a vendor.  

Honored Contributor

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

@Sweet_Serenity I respectively disagree with every word you said here.  All Im going to say is you really should have researched about Michael and his line of jewelry before you posted.  I could post to you until I'm blue in the face, but I'm not going to argue with you on a public shopping board because it won't sink in what I would inform you or anybody else that posts negative untrue comments here about his or anybody elses line of jewelry that they know nothing about.  You have your opinion and I respect that, but I surely don't think any kind of correction me or anybody else makes to you would change your mind.  It's just not worth it.  

I will say this, There are plenty of threads about different jewelry vendors here.  I don't like all of them, but when I see a thread about a jewelry vendor I don't like I just pass them up and leave my negative comments to myself as to not ruin somebody's joy about their purchases and their likes about a vendor.  

Set the record straight, Never once did I say didn't like MV. In fact acknowledged his loyal customers. I don't agree with every thread, Yet respect the individuals right to express freedom of speech and more over freedom of opinions. You are entitled to not agree with mine.