Respected Contributor

Re: Michael Valitutti TSV on Evine is Fabulous!

Ladies, enjoy your new Paraiba topaz pieces in the great of health!!! Go sparkle!!!!

Honored Contributor

@Sammycat1 wrote:

@BlingQueen022 and those who received the ttv....is the stone kind of a bluish-green (or apatite) shade, when on air, or is it an electrified blue topaz as was shown on  Yes, yes it's definitely the clear version of Sleeping Beauty blue, very turquoisey,  not at all like blue topaz in any shade.  It's a beautiful stone; I got the marquise.  It's a nice wearable size, not a hunker.

@Sammycat1  Yes, the Paraiba is very turquoisey,  like clear Sleeping Beauty and quite different from other blue topaz.  I got the marquise which is a wearable size and not a huge hunker.

@BlingQueen022  I got my multi stone band ring in the rhodolite.  Very pretty but I like the citrine better because it goes with the gold accents.  Did you get your Paraiba?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Sammycat1 wrote:

@BlingQueen022 and those who received the ttv....is the stone kind of a bluish-green (or apatite) shade, when on air, or is it an electrified blue topaz as was shown on  Yes, yes it's definitely the clear version of Sleeping Beauty blue, very turquoisey,  not at all like blue topaz in any shade.  It's a beautiful stone; I got the marquise.  It's a nice wearable size, not a hunker.

@Sammycat1  Yes, the Paraiba is very turquoisey,  like clear Sleeping Beauty and quite different from other blue topaz.  I got the marquise which is a wearable size and not a huge hunker.

@BlingQueen022  I got my multi stone band ring in the rhodolite.  Very pretty but I like the citrine better because it goes with the gold accents.  Did you get your Paraiba?

@Kachina624 I sure did get that beautiful Paraiba ring.  I received it in the oval.  I was afraid the stone would have been too large.  I was surprised it wasn't.  It's big the stone but not overly huge that you can't wear it on an every day basis.  I love it.  The color is amazing.  I wore it for the first time today and got a compliment on it.  It's a beautiful clear sort of teal green.  It's hard to describe.  It's bright and very sparkly.  You can see right through the stone.  No imperfections on mine that's for sure.  

I read on Facebook that some orders that were placed were cancelled because he over sold.  He said he's going to bring back more in January.  We were lucky to get ours.  Sorry about the rhodolite band ring.  I have to say I sent back my first Michael V ring ever.  I ordered his new cluster rings he aired that day.  The ring was just too small and I didn't think it was worth the 139 dollars spent.  Sent it right back the second I took it out of the bag.  Just wasn't for me.  I guess I love his larger stones the best.  Enjoy yours and wear in the best of health.  This was a very good ttv he did this time.  I'm glad I purchased it.  

Super Contributor

The stone is not Swiss Blue - it has greener tones - more like the color of the ocean in Bermuda -

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624and @CaneCorsoMom thanks for your testimonials on the color of Michael's TTV paraiba ring, too!  I'll be ready when some of the earrings come back in stock!

Super Contributor

Sammycat -The odd thing is that the stone looked Swiss Blueish on TV and on-line but if you scroll down his Facebook page you see the real color - thats how I knew he was going to have it as a TSV - I even marked the day on my calendar

Honored Contributor

@LongTimeQVCBuyer wrote:

The stone is not Swiss Blue - it has greener tones - more like the color of the ocean in Bermuda -

Exactly like the water in the Caribbean or Bermuda.  Beautiful color.  I want earrings.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment