Valued Contributor

Re: Michael Valitutti TSV on Evine is Fabulous!

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@Dallas-Dame wrote:

@BlingQueen022@SANNA@Kachina624  Good morning, ladies!  I hope you're thrilled with your purchases.  The coloration of Michael's Paraiba Topaz is breathtaking.  I'm trying to refrain from making a purchase but my willpower is melting away!

Happy weekend to each of you!!

@Dallas-Dame Good for you Dallas for showing such magnficant will power.  I truely admire you for that.  Hope you and everybody is well.  The only will power I've showed so far today was not ordering two pieces of jewelry.  I only ordered the ttv ring.  That I think is a first for me, lol.   Enjoy the weekend and please say hello to your lovely mom and hope she's feeling well and enjoying the shows herself. 

@BlingQueen022  Hi there, Bling!  I've missed visiting the forum and chatting with you and other wonderful posters!  I did make it through the shows without making a purchase...thanks for your words of encouragement!  All is well here and with my mother.  We're visiting her and the rest of the family in just over a week.

Hope you enjoy your new lovely pieces and all is well with you and yours, dear lady!!

Regular Contributor

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

Did anybody get those fabulous cluster rings from Michael last night?  Two of them sold out so fast.  I can see why, his rings are fabulous.  Excellent quality and he cares about his customers.  I can't wait to receive the rhodolite ring.  I was tempted on getting the aquamarine one but got the band ring that @Kachina624 said was good instead.  Happy Sunday everybody!

Hi @BlingQueen022 , I've been catching up on reading this thread today.  I just knew you would jump on that paraiba TTV!  It looked gorgeous on the TV, but like the pink topaz one, just a little too large for me. I'm sure you will love it and can't wait to read your review. 

To answer your question above, YES I ordered the new cluster ring in chrome diopside! I was tempted to get the aquaMarine too but I want to see how I like this one first. I love anything green.   

Michael was so fun to watch this visit and he truly seemed excited about the success of his new blue stone. 

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@Cathyshopper wrote:

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

Did anybody get those fabulous cluster rings from Michael last night?  Two of them sold out so fast.  I can see why, his rings are fabulous.  Excellent quality and he cares about his customers.  I can't wait to receive the rhodolite ring.  I was tempted on getting the aquamarine one but got the band ring that @Kachina624 said was good instead.  Happy Sunday everybody!

Hi @BlingQueen022 , I've been catching up on reading this thread today.  I just knew you would jump on that paraiba TTV!  It looked gorgeous on the TV, but like the pink topaz one, just a little too large for me. I'm sure you will love it and can't wait to read your review. 

To answer your question above, YES I ordered the new cluster ring in chrome diopside! I was tempted to get the aquaMarine too but I want to see how I like this one first. I love anything green.   

Michael was so fun to watch this visit and he truly seemed excited about the success of his new blue stone. 

@Cathyshopper It was a tough decision to make on those cluster rings.  They were all gorgeous.  Congrats on the chrome diopside one.  Wear in the best of health.  I'm hoping that the ttv ring isn't too huge on the hand.  Alot of times they tend to blow things up on tv.  I guess if it's too big I can always return it.  Enjoy your new ring and have a great rest of the weekend.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Dallas-Dame wrote:

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@Dallas-Dame wrote:

@BlingQueen022@SANNA@Kachina624  Good morning, ladies!  I hope you're thrilled with your purchases.  The coloration of Michael's Paraiba Topaz is breathtaking.  I'm trying to refrain from making a purchase but my willpower is melting away!

Happy weekend to each of you!!

@Dallas-Dame Good for you Dallas for showing such magnficant will power.  I truely admire you for that.  Hope you and everybody is well.  The only will power I've showed so far today was not ordering two pieces of jewelry.  I only ordered the ttv ring.  That I think is a first for me, lol.   Enjoy the weekend and please say hello to your lovely mom and hope she's feeling well and enjoying the shows herself. 

@BlingQueen022  Hi there, Bling!  I've missed visiting the forum and chatting with you and other wonderful posters!  I did make it through the shows without making a purchase...thanks for your words of encouragement!  All is well here and with my mother.  We're visiting her and the rest of the family in just over a week.

Hope you enjoy your new lovely pieces and all is well with you and yours, dear lady!!

@Dallas-Dame Good for you Dallas.  As you can see I had no will power whatsoever.  I'm proud of you, but have to say you were missed chatting with during the shows.  Please have a fabulous time with your family and give your mom a hug for me.  Have a good upcoming week.  

QVC Customer Care

Super Contributor

I just received that ring in the marquis shape - OMG I almost fell over - I have tons of Micheals rings but this one takes the cake - the color is out of this world - much better than you see on-line or on tv.

Esteemed Contributor

@LongTimeQVCBuyer wrote:

I just received that ring in the marquis shape - OMG I almost fell over - I have tons of Micheals rings but this one takes the cake - the color is out of this world - much better than you see on-line or on tv.

@CaneCorsoMom So happy you love your ttv ring.  I agree with you, the color of the stone is out of this world.  I love mine.  I received the oval stone.  I thought for sure it would be a real honker of a stone, but it's really not.  I don't know what I love best about this ring, the actual stone or the way it's set in the metal.  Totally a class act piece of jewelry.  Wear yours in the best of health.  I'm totally thrilled with my purchase.  

Esteemed Contributor

@BlingQueen022 and those who received the ttv....is the stone kind of a bluish-green (or apatite) shade, when on air, or is it an electrified blue topaz as was shown on the home page.  Thanks!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Sammycat1 wrote:

@BlingQueen022 and those who received the ttv....is the stone kind of a bluish-green (or apatite) shade, when on air, or is it an electrified blue topaz as was shown on the home page.  Thanks!

@Sammycat1 You took the words right out of my mouth of what I was going to post.  The stone to me is like a very electric swiss blue topaz.  It's like a turquoise color mixed with some blue in it but there's more turquoise/teal then blue.  Think of the carribean ocean.  Sort of like a clear, bright turquoise blue stone.  I also just read on Facebook that Michael apologized for the limited quantity he brought in.  It seems some people that ordered this ttv ring had Evine cancel their order on them because they didn't have enough to fill all the orders.  He's promised to bring more back in January or February.  

Esteemed Contributor

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@Sammycat1 wrote:

@Sammycat1 You took the words right out of my mouth of what I was going to post.  The stone to me is like a very electric swiss blue topaz.  It's like a turquoise color mixed with some blue in it but there's more turquoise/teal then blue.  Think of the carribean ocean.  Sort of like a clear, bright turquoise blue stone.  I also just read on Facebook that Michael apologized for the limited quantity he brought in.  It seems some people that ordered this ttv ring had Evine cancel their order on them because they didn't have enough to fill all the orders.  He's promised to bring more back in January or February.  

@BlingQueen022thanks for your reply!  I'm definitely hunting for the shade that has more green than blue.  He's right -- it's expensive to find in the real gemstone (I mean the original paraiba tourmaline or paraiba apatite gemstones) and I've only found 1 good piece, a ring. I think maybe his stud earrings will be a good complement to what I own, based on your testimonial, and if they're a little off, that's OK -- they aren't sitting right next to each other.  Yay!

Enjoy your new sparkler -- it sounds just beautiful! -- and wear in the best of health.Heart