Respected Contributor

Re: Michael Valitutti TSV on Evine is Fabulous!

Ladies, enjoy your jewelry in good health!!!!!

I broke down an got his Paraiba band ring . The big one Is too big for me , I wear gloves at work. But I love them all!!!! The color is stunning!

Esteemed Contributor

@SANNA wrote:

Ladies, enjoy your jewelry in good health!!!!!

I broke down an got his Paraiba band ring . The big one Is too big for me , I wear gloves at work. But I love them all!!!! The color is stunning!

@SANNA ; Fabulous choice Sanna.  Enjoy your new ring.  Also, I'm sure your daughter's wedding gown is super dooper gorgeous.  She's going to make a beautiful bride.  I wish her nothing but happy healthy years together with her new to be spouse.  

Respected Contributor

Thank you, my friend, enjoy your fab blue! Boy that blue drives me insane!!!!

Valued Contributor

@BlingQueen022@SANNA@Kachina624  Good morning, ladies!  I hope you're thrilled with your purchases.  The coloration of Michael's Paraiba Topaz is breathtaking.  I'm trying to refrain from making a purchase but my willpower is melting away!

Happy weekend to each of you!!

Honored Contributor

@Stellabystarlight wrote:

OMG, the paraiba colored topaz ring is to die for!  I have so many of Michael's rings, but this one is beyond spectacular!

Those pieces are the most lovely color of blue I have ever seen in topaz.  He really out did himself this time. Just beatiful.

Honored Contributor

@Stellabystarlight wrote:

I love Michael's jewelry.  Yes, they are ornate but very feminine and very well-made!  He is inspired by the French Rococo (sp.?) period!

I totally agree with you Stella, his pieces are very feminine and very well made.  This is what attracks me to his pieces.  I have never seen any pieces like his.  They never tarnish and look beautiful all the time.  I also like that he adds gold to his pieces so they mix well with all your other jewelry. I also like that he tells the history of his designs and the stones.  You know exactly what you are getting.  Love Michael V. Smiley Happy  Enjoy shopping ladies.

Respected Contributor

@Dallas-Dame wrote:

@BlingQueen022@SANNA@Kachina624  Good morning, ladies!  I hope you're thrilled with your purchases.  The coloration of Michael's Paraiba Topaz is breathtaking.  I'm trying to refrain from making a purchase but my willpower is melting away!

Dear Dallas, thanks!!! 

My willpower is in a liquid form .......

i feel so guilty....But happy

Esteemed Contributor

Ladies, your enthusiasm for the new pieces is infectious!  I can't wait to hear your reviews.

The only reason I held back was that on-air, the ring had a true paraiba cast to it (a lot of green in it) but the photos on the home page were a more electric blue with far less green, sort of like QVC's ostroblue topaz line.  I already have the ostroblue color and am interested in the true paraiba color, so didn't want to duplicate when I own.

So I'm very interested in your assessment when you get your pieces.

Enjoy them and wear in the best of health!

Esteemed Contributor

@Dallas-Dame wrote:

@Dallas-Dame Good for you Dallas for showing such magnficant will power.  I truely admire you for that.  Hope you and everybody is well.  The only will power I've showed so far today was not ordering two pieces of jewelry.  I only ordered the ttv ring.  That I think is a first for me, lol.   Enjoy the weekend and please say hello to your lovely mom and hope she's feeling well and enjoying the shows herself. 

Honored Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:
Respectfully disagree, MV line is NOT fine jewelry. Mystery recipe of alloy metal in combination with silver is just that. Gold filled or Clad isn't solid Gold. Nor, Is the stone of natural color, Stone is- Treated using temperature, Changing the chemical makeup *enhancement*. By law has to be disclosed- HSN QVC EVINE, Explain in detail about the process. Making sure, Buyer knows what they are purchasing.

@Sweet_Serenity  None of the things you mention put Michael's jewelry in the realm of costume.  His palladium/ silver alloy increases it's value since palladium is more expensive than silver, most gemstones undergo some enhancement treatment but many of Michael's do not.  True costume is not plated with real gold; Michael does use gold plating but I've never heard a single report of it wearing off.  I have at least 3 dozen pieces of Gems en Vogue, and it all looks like the day I got it.  If you don't like large rings, he makes many in smaller sizes that cost under $100. during special events, like today.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment